Cover image for Peak Ace

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Peak Ace Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peak Ace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Peak Ace (Berlin) in Feb 2022

Interview

It was a nice behavioural interview with some basic questions. The interviewer then proceeded to ask some basic technical questions. Unfortunately, I was not fit for the job due to my lack of experience.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Ace (Berlin) in Oct 2021

Interview

My comments are only about the recruitment process and not on the company itself which I've heard good things about. The process was fast and the people met throughout are really nice. Only concern is that for a company of this maturity, some steps of the recruitment process seemed rather disorganized. I hope my comments below would serve to improve that process. ----------------------------------------------------------- Application Process: Online Application + quick and easy HR emails you a screening questionnaire to fill in + quick and easy Zoom Meeting + friendly chat with your HR contact and other colleagues during the same meeting -- negative point as attendance list was not provided prior to the call, nor did the call start with introducing the other colleagues who are attending the call. The call started with having the interviewee directly dive in introducing himself then switching to the colleagues. Trial Work Day + invited to the office for a trial work day. The office is modern and the people on site on that day were really nice -- prior to showing up, there is no transparency on what the trial day would be about / how the trial tasks would look like. Just a timing agenda is provided before hand. -- even though my presence in office was scheduled, work equipment for the trial tasks was not readily available -- no thoughts about accommodating interviewees to do their best work. Softwares (example Excel) provided in German, which for non-German users would be tough to use as formulas are different. Switching the interface and settings to English was not readily available as an option and had to be installed. -- Trial tasks could have been done as a take-home assignment since anyhow you are working on them alone at your assigned desk without the use of proprietary internal tools. > Decision / Offer Stage + was provided on a timely manner

1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

125.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Peak Ace~1307492
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Ace (Berlin) in May 2021

Interview

I applied online. After one week I got a reply from HR and set the first interview with HR + team. The interview took place in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. After the first interview I had a trial day and a final chat with HR + team.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked standard questions about my professional and personal background & motivation.

Peak Ace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Ace

Interview

The interview took place in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. All questions were clear. This was one of the best interviews even though I did not go as a candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Peak Ace

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Ace in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview with HR + Team, Challenge, Final chat, Offer. *Also, the HR team has a really warm and professional way of handling potential candidates and the nice atmosphere in the team shows, which is refreshing to see!

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions about background, expectations for future role, motivation. Take at home challenge to complete with small tasks relevant for the role.

Peak Ace

Application

I interviewed at Peak Ace

Interview

Begrüßung, Vorstellung der anwesenden Personen von der Agentur, Vorstellung Bewerber, Fragen an den Bewerber, Gesprächsrunde, Fragen vom Bewerber an die Agentur. Insgesamt war das Gespräch sehr angenehm und freundlich.

Interview Questions
  • Hast du in der Vergangenheit bereits mit SEO-Tools gearbeitet und wenn ja mit welchen und für welchen Zweck?

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Ace (Berlin) in Apr 2017

Interview

Einladung zum Vorstellungsgespräch kam schon wenige Tage nach meiner Bewerbung. Das Interview selbst war super locker - hier stand das gegenseitige Kennenlernen im Vordergrund. Schon der erste Eindruck von den Kollegen und dem Office war super. Im Gespräch ging es dann nicht nur um meine bisherigen beruflichen Erfahrungen und meine Erwartungen an die zukünftige Stelle, sondern auch um mich persönlich - was mache ich in meiner Freizeit, was bringt mich auf die Palme etc.. Da die persönliche Sympathie direkt da war, war es ein sehr ehrliches und offenes Gespräch. Alle meine Fragen zu Peak Ace und dem Job wurden ehrlich und umfangreich beantwortet. Nur wenige Tage nach dem Interview bekam ich die Zusage und bin nach wie vor mich für Peak Ace entschieden zu haben.

Interview Questions
  • Erwartungen an Team und Arbeitgeber, Teamfähigkeit, Motivation, Hobbies/ Freizeit detailliertere Fragen zu bisherigen beruflichen Erfahrungen (Was genau waren die Aufgaben), Umgang mit schwierigen oder stressigen Situationen, Entwicklungsziele

Popular Careers with Peak Ace Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Peak Ace? Share Your Experiences

Peak Ace Photos

+ Add Photo
Peak Ace photo of: Arbeite in gemütlicher Atmosphäre in unserem Berliner Office.
Peak Ace photo of: Einblicke in den Eingangsbereich des frisch bezogenen Teils unseres Offices im Herzen Berlin-Kreuzbergs.
Peak Ace photo of: Vernetze dich bei unseren agentureigenen Meetups mit Kollegen und Online Marketern.
Peak Ace photo of: Bei unseren agentureigenen Meetups warten spannende Vorträge und viel Zeit für Networking.
Peak Ace photo of: Nimm bei Meetups und internationalen Konferenzen an spannenden Vorträgen teil oder werde selbst zum Speaker.
Peak Ace photo of: Tolle Kollegen und Spaß an der Arbeit sind bei uns selbstverständlich.
Peak Ace photo of: Unser Koch verpflegt uns zum Mittagessen viermal die Woche mit frischen regionalen Produkten.

Expert Career Advice