Pemco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

1.5

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pemco (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The prrocess was done with the CTO and the development team. I had a prior screening process with a staffing agency. After some conversations with the recruiters an interview was scheduled at the Pemco headquarters.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pemco (Tampa, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The girl on the phone was extremely nice and upbeat - she gave lots of good information about the company.
    I did eventually meet with a manager, he seemed nice too asked me some very generic aviation questions which were pretty easy to answer. Seemed like he had more important stuff to do. But once the offer was made i could not accept the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in an MRO setting before?   1 Answer

A&P Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pemco (Tampa, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple and straightforward. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. I felt they were very interested in making sure my attitude matches with the new company culture they are creating.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you value the most on a working relationship.   Answer Question
    • Give us an example of teamwork? Tell us what you liked and disliked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy

Laboratory Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Pemco (Columbus, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a bit unexpected. They called be about 4 months after I applied for this position online. The interview process was very easy, and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Two weeks later I got a call back and accepted the offer.