Peninsula Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peninsula Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2018

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Peninsula (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a sales agency and a profile was created on their database. Thereafter, I was contacted by a recruiter, who conducted a Skype interview. A week or two later, I sat a 1 hour+ long interview with Peninsula.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peninsula.

Interview

easy. one step interview. a bit of role play involved. Was hired after one initial interview. HR hiring manager was great and easy to talk to. If personality is a good fit, you will get hired.

Interview Questions

• How you can connect past experiences with a future potential   Answer Question

Trainee Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Application online. Phone Interview. Assessment Centre.

At the Assessment Centre there were three assessors and ten applicants, two of whom already worked at the company. We introduced ourselves with a brief talk. Then there were two brief exercises about what you would do in a certain situation. The only problem was that the two people who worked there already knew the answers as it was what they did. Finally, everyone had to give a thirty second 'elevator pitch' about why they would make a good solicitor. We were sent out while the assessors talked. Then the eight of us who didn't work there were told that we hadn't made it to the second round. The eight of us had taken days of work and had travelled there with no expenses paid.

Unimpressive.

Litigation Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was a group assessment. Approx. 10 interviewees present. We took in turns to answer questions about our abilities and why they should hire us. Given 1 minute max. to answer each question. Then we split into two teams to work on a employment law case scenario. If you were successful, you were then selected for the next round which was a one-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Peninsula? Why did you apply for the Litigation Executive role? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Legal Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was asked competency questions which were expected.
    My experience was discussed.
    I explained how I would be an asset to the team and where I wanted to be going forward. The interview lasted around 45 mins to an hour.
    The interview was a formal experience but I felt reassured and at ease by my interviewers.
    I was told I would hear back a few days later. I was actually told the outcome 6 days letter so was quite anxious by this point.

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Was a phone interview, then face to face with a telephone role-play to familiarise myself with the role with a review of the role-play afterwards. I was given an offer quite quickly once my suitability for the role and the results of my role-play and interview were taken into account. Very happy with the interview process and the quick turnaround time also.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent my CV across then had a brief phone call with the hiring manager about my situation, why I had applied to the role and what I knew about the company. Invited in for a face to face interview in the Head Office, offered the role later on that day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview. lady I spoke with was nice enough but seemed keen to get off the phone. Felt really deflated when the interview finished, either I answered every single question wrong or she was keen to get her lunch! Interview was fairly straight forward asking about my CV and experience. Not much was mentioned about the job more about my experience.

Interview Questions

Peninsula Response

Oct 19, 2016 – Digital Reputation Co-ordinator

Hello, We're very sorry you didnt have the best experience. Please could you contact wendy.moore@peninsula-uk.com our Head of Recruitment directly she would like the opportunity to discuss.

Kind... More

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peninsula (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Overall very good and professional. Run well and very comprehensive. Lots of pre and post information provided. Quick turnaround and quickly advised that I had been successful in my application. Overall very good and professional. Run well and very comprehensive. Lots of pre and post information provided. Quick turnaround and quickly advised that I had been successful in my application.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with KPI's before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Three stage process including scenario based interview, HR case studies and telephone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary banding for role was in place based on experience