Penna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

3.5

Assistant Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Penna (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled very quickly trough an agency (2 days). I went to their London office. It was quite simple - a chat on the CV and questions regarding the company. It lasted 20 mins.
    Although I think when I went to the interview they have already chosen the person, because they did not seem interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why you are a good fit to the company?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penna (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with the Sales Director and was reasonably informal but informative, ensuring that there was alignment between the role and my experience and motivations. The 2nd interview was with the with Divisional MD, this had a more traditional competency based feel to it but was largely unstructured. All very friendly and discursive, had I gone on the next stage, I believe would have involved psychometric assessment and simulation exercises.

Social Media Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penna (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial screening carried out by recruitment agency. A 90 minute interview with two managers. This was followed a week later with a presentation to the same two managers followed by an in-depth discussion of the role. Two referees were requested and references were followed up. A security screening followed after starting work.

Interview Questions

• How would you use social media and blogs to recruit IT security personnel?   Answer Question

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penna (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

A list of short and quick questions mainly aimed at communication skills and building up a relationship with others and how confident you are. The interview overall was a pleasant experience in a nice airy room, it's in nice modern building and they two people interviewing me made me feel comfortable. I heard back from them within a few hours of the interview so I was very happy.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about penna plc   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penna.

Interview

Days assessment day not an interview, not an heavy day, enjoyable though. Exercises relate to the knowledge you need to do the job. Feedback process quick and all very personable

Negotiation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Penna (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

2-hour Introductory Interview to explain the role and responsibilities to me, as well as to check that I was worthy of progressing to the full Assessment

Online psychometric assessments (about 2-hours) taken at home

5 hour assessment session including:
    Client role play (discussing a client need, looking for other opportunities, etc) and accompanying proposal
    Presentation of a previous related project I'd worked on. Followed on with questions about the proposal.
    Interview, including structured competency based portions.

Overall I was extremely well treated throughout the process and it was always clear what I had to do, how to prepare, etc. Following on from this I was offered and given extensive feedback on why I wasn't quite right for the role. I would definitely consider applying to Penna again.

Interview Questions

• Various around personality profile (how would characteristic X fit with Penna) and technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Talent Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Penna (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Penna has a well structured interview process, which is tailored to each roe and service line.

All of our interview include an assessment and this is often used to help create development plans for new joiners.

Depending on the level of role we have either a two or three stage interview process. This is broken down into a competency based interview, Assessment and meeting with our Leadership team.

Interview Questions

• How would you reduce costs and improve talent pipeline? This question was asked without knowing any hiring numbers or existing processes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The process was fluid and moved quickly.