Penske Automotive Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

2.6

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turnersville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group (Turnersville, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied with resume online. I was contacted by phone and asked a few questions. Then asked to fill out an application on their website and asked for 3 referrals. I was called back 2 days later to set up an interview for the next week.. I was interviewed by 2 supervisors. Both very nice, knowlegable and made me feel comfortable. I was asked approximately 20 questions. They explained the job and the training process.

Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group.

Interview

series of questions and personal and business goals. asked about automotive experience & level of communication and transparency skills. same questions were asked in different ways as well. will ask why i had left other employers & if this was looked at as a long term position

Interview Questions

• how can i provide value to the company? How can i provide value to our customers?   Answer Question

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group (Cerritos, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was asked to fill out an application online. Once that was filled out I heard that someone would call me which took another week. Then I had to come in and interview a second time, and finally I had to hear from HR.

Interview Questions

• Any issues with drugs or alcohol   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Walking a room with HR and 3 of the bosses talked about school and work habits. Past employment experience. How I approach problems at work and how I solve them.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing the military has taught you?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group (Chandler, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

After they offered me a position, asked me to fill out a lengthy application, there was no follow up. I emailed both sales managers asking for a status. never received an email back. then i started contacting hr. Again - no status. i finally got a response - over a month later: "sorry, i thought hr would have followed up and told you - we decided to go with another candidate. Really? i turned down other job offers, number 1. number 2 - its not hr's job to contact me, it's yours!

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a situation were I would present myself to a prospective client.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group.

Interview

The area coordinator informed me there will a personal interview with office manager, and week ago received call from manager told me the interview information. The first interview lasts thirty min includes background introduce and skill tests. The office manager is so nice to share with the story about coworker and fun things among the staffs in the company. Also had a comfortable and straightforward conversation, however, the manager never call again after interview. Even wanna follow up via phone, unfortunately nobody receive call anymore. So sad.

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group (Warren, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Recommended through a friend. Easiest interview I've ever had. All questions appeared to certify that you're capable of basic human capacities. I walked in to the building, spoke with the supervisor for all of 5-10 minutes about how easy the job truly is, and then took a brief tour of the entire shop. Started work the next day.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group (El Monte, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Lengthy. At the bottom level the Accountant and team member were professional, asked job related questions. The next step is either you move ahead or you don't. THEY SEND A ROBOTIC EMAIL.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group (Chandler, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Just sitting and talking briefly not to in depth. Very Casual. The HR person was very nice and knowledgeable. They asked very good questions then I had to fill out an application as well as taking a short test on work situations that might come up and be awkward to deal with. the interviewer also spoke about future plans for Penske and the next growth spurt that they have coming up in the near future.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking for a job, why do I want to leave my current job,
       what kind of pay are you expecting,
      Why would I like to work for Penske.
      why would you be a good candidate for Penske.   1 Answer

Internet Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Penske Automotive Group (Duluth, GA).

Interview

You will initially interview with internet sales director, then followed by GSM an GM. The director is the one who determines if hired or not. Once Job is offered you'll be contacted by an outside background research company to verify the information on your application, including last 10 years work and home information.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to do Online video's as responses to customer inquiries.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to request a specific future time, and a specific day off due to school.