People's Revolution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at People's Revolution

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People's Revolution (New York, NY).

Interview

Very basic questions, super easy. If you've taken a communications class, can talk on a phone, and can write a press release then you're good. You'll be dealing with a lot of clothing, so know your clothing item names. You'll also be dealing with really rude clients. Kelly was always really nice to me and was a joy to work with, but she clashed with others. Stay on her good side, and you're set.

Interview Questions

• Questions about basic PR needs   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People's Revolution.

Interview

Easy not very complicated they were really nice asked me a lot of things that I thought were questions they should be asking me. Even though we had to reschedule the interview 4 times via Skype she still continued to be great and give me time during her day to sit down and interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at People's Revolution (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

phone call and Skype interview very fast process. There were several hundred student interns who applied and about 10 were chosen for the internship. The is minimal training for the internship position and you must be able to pay close attention to detail as well as work well in fast paced enviornments.