PeopleSearch Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PeopleSearch

PeopleSearch

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PeopleSearch

Interview

The agent is very helpful and prepare me for my interview. They would interview me through the phone. Would submit my application quickly to the company. Got the job within a week or 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Have I do this before?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleSearch (Singapore)

Interview

They ask you to bring a lot of documents and do a personality survey which seems quite backward. The questions were basic, going through your resume and asking if you are comfortable with certain aspects of the job. But it feels like they are interviewing you for the sake of it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PeopleSearch

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleSearch in Jan 2021

Interview

It was a good and comfortable time chatting with the HR. She introduced the company information and details. I was welcomed and very interested in. At first, I waited in the room and then the HR came.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jurong West New Town,

Application

I interviewed at PeopleSearch (Jurong West New Town, )

Interview

Recruitment process is very bad as the Hiring manager isn’t sure what they are looking for. Do not waste your time. Company is very upfront about how the structure is which is good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleSearch (Singapore) in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview was candid in a small cubicle room, with a small circle table in the circle. There is little stress during the interview process and it felt like just a get to know you session. I suggest prepping your resume as questions will be asked from there

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself questions, what is one time you failed, resume specific questions

PeopleSearch

Application

I interviewed at PeopleSearch

Interview

Company takes a very long time to get back with results of interviews. Even manager's phone was spoilt. This is not good handling of relationships, in my opinion. This does not justify the company's values well. Manager talks very well about company at the beginning example employees are like a family there. However, if they don't even see through the entire interview process properly, it does not reflect well on the reputation. Even got asked questions like "Do you smoke?" "What's your family background and upbringing?" Claiming that a person is who he is today because of family. In my opinion, how do these questions even matter on someone's desire and skills to work in an industry? They are thoroughly irrelevant.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PeopleSearch

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PeopleSearch in Apr 2017

Interview

two rounds of interview, first by HR, second by the manager of the team that you are going to join. The interview takes places at their office. The first round with HR takes about 15-20 minutes and the second round with manger also takes around 15-20 minutes. After that the manger ask to do a cold call test.

Interview Questions
  • HR round is standard interview questions, HR will access your personality sheet you have submitted. Manager round you need to do a mock cold call test. The cold call test asks you to call companies on a list and try to find out the key personnel's contact details.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PeopleSearch (Singapore) in Apr 2017

Interview

First interview with Team Lead at the office then followed by interview with HR few days later. After that, you will wait for a phone call for the offer followed by contract signing.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about PeopleSearch?

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleSearch (Hong Kong)

Interview

Interviewed with manager, HR and MD, going through the CV and why you applied to their company, pass track record, how to BD, how to control candidates, how you can bring more business to their company, etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PeopleSearch (Singapore) in Jan 2017

Interview

There were two rounds, quite uncommon for interns. First round was HR and team leader. They asked more general questions and leader would go deeper like how you knew about business. Second round they'd invite the country leader to interview and the questions were way difficult.

Interview Questions
  • If you work with us, can you imagine how your first day at work will be like?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews