PeopleShare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.0

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Pottstown, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy - mostly just talked about my past work experience and where I would like to work in the future. Most of questions were geared towards what my work expectations are (salary, which industry I would prefer, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of excellent customer service you've provided.   Answer Question

Customer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleShare.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by in person interview. Then training, drug testing and background check. Interview was a long time before the start date however. Overall positive experience, very quick to respond to correspondence.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you showed exceptional customer service   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Reading, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was briefly interviewed one on one for the position. It was a pre interview and prep for my actual interview. Then they gave me a typing test, and I had the option of created a video profile of myself to send to the employer.

Interview Questions

• Why the length of my resume was so long?   1 Answer
    • Why I left my last job?   1 Answer

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PeopleShare (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

At first, communicating with the staff at PeopleShare was normal and 'seemed' professional; however that quickly changed the more I talked with PeopleShare employees. I had my initial interview with PeopleShare and it went well. Shortly after, I was set up for an interview, which I was VERY interested in; however an unfortunate event occurred on my end causing the interview to not happen as planned. I contacted PeopleShare two business days later to see if I could set up another interview with that company, but the position was already filled and I understood that. The recruiter discussed another opportunity with me that she thought I would be a good fit for and I told her I was interested and I could interview for the position the following Monday. She said she would contact the company about setting up an interview and get back to me. I never heard from her and the day I was supposed to interview with the company came and went. I called PeopleShare and asked to speak with the recruiter and was told she's out of the office but I'll have her give you a call once she is back. She never called me back and it's been about 10 days... This is completely unprofessional and unacceptable. I would advise others to choose a different staffing agency when looking for a job or look on your own.

Interview Questions

PeopleShare Response

Jun 26, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Brand Management

After researching the issue, it sounds like there was unfortunately a bit of miscommunication - a recruiter will be reaching back out to you to discuss. Thank you for your feedback!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Allentown, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for an administrative assistant position that had great pay and benefits from its description. A few days later I got a call to interview. When I got there, there were other people waiting to interview before me. I'm patient so no big deal. People keep coming and waiting for interview, to the point where five people (including me) and sitting in the waiting area. After waiting for 30 minutes, we were told that they were sorry it was taking so long...the other recruiters were out to lunch. So I'm sitting there wondering, who goes to lunch at 10am? Sure enough almost 20 minutes later two guys come back with Arby's. At this point I've almost waited an hour. I finally get to interview with a recruiter, when he tells me that they're not even interviewing me for the position I applied for. I asked if the position was still open, and he said he didn't know because their other office handles that. I let him tell me about this other job, it feels practically like a sales pitch. I ask about the pay (which is significantly lower than the pay for the job I actually applied for). I told him, 'I don't understand how you expect me to take a job that I didn't apply for and has an extremely low wage'. Oh and this whole conversation took 5 minutes. So I waited there an hour for nothing

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleShare.

Interview

Had three separate interviews. The first two were fine, they seemed very interested and eager to get me in for an interview. The third interview was with an extremely arrogant and rude regional sales manager. He responded to my answers with "No, what is the real answer". Was never contacted again, calls and emails went unanswered. Very unprofessional.

Office Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Pottstown, PA).

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. Not much to do. They did have you do a computer test. After receiving an offer for a job placement they send your for a drug test. You took a computer test that lasted about 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• What hours I would want to work   1 Answer

Temporary Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PeopleShare (West Chester, PA).

Interview

Straight forward they asked about my background and tested my excel skills. Since they are a staffing agency they don't necessarily conduct a strenuous interview. They're more focused on finding a job for you as they are paid by their clients to find them qualified workers.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PeopleShare.

Interview

The interview process was brief, they did not ask a lot of questions. They talked a lot about my commitment to the position and my background relevant to the position.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PeopleShare.

Interview

The interview process was way too long. While a position with this company interested me at first and everyone was very nice, the dragged our process turned me off. Even though I received an offer in the end, I had about 6 or 7 interviews (both in person and phone) at 3 different locations. I understand the company likes to make sure that the candidate is the right fit but a dragged out process like this made me feel as if the company did not care about the potential of having me on board. Additionally, after going through this 4 month long process the pay was insanely low. My advice - use this as good interview practice but keep looking and don't settle for this position. Go with a company where you have the potential to move up, where managers are eager and want to hire you, and where you can find better pay.