PeopleShare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeopleShare (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I went in for an interview. It went well and I was told I would be contacted to schedule another interview for the next week. Never received another call from them again. I even left a voicemail and my call was never returned.

Interview Questions

• What type of management style do you like best?   2 Answers

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PeopleShare (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

At first, communicating with the staff at PeopleShare was normal and 'seemed' professional; however that quickly changed the more I talked with PeopleShare employees. I had my initial interview with PeopleShare and it went well. Shortly after, I was set up for an interview, which I was VERY interested in; however an unfortunate event occurred on my end causing the interview to not happen as planned. I contacted PeopleShare two business days later to see if I could set up another interview with that company, but the position was already filled and I understood that. The recruiter discussed another opportunity with me that she thought I would be a good fit for and I told her I was interested and I could interview for the position the following Monday. She said she would contact the company about setting up an interview and get back to me. I never heard from her and the day I was supposed to interview with the company came and went. I called PeopleShare and asked to speak with the recruiter and was told she's out of the office but I'll have her give you a call once she is back. She never called me back and it's been about 10 days... This is completely unprofessional and unacceptable. I would advise others to choose a different staffing agency when looking for a job or look on your own.

Interview Questions

PeopleShare Response

Jun 26, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Brand Management

After researching the issue, it sounds like there was unfortunately a bit of miscommunication - a recruiter will be reaching back out to you to discuss. Thank you for your feedback!

Office Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Pottstown, PA).

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. Not much to do. They did have you do a computer test. After receiving an offer for a job placement they send your for a drug test. You took a computer test that lasted about 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• What hours I would want to work   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Collegeville, PA).

Interview

The process wasn't difficult. It took about I was interviewed by the entire department, which lasted perhaps 30 minutes. I was asked to take a drug test for unpaid internship.

Interview Questions

• This is an unpaid internship, are you willing to proceed?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

No initial phone interview. I was called in for an interview in person. All of the questions were pretty basic. Your typical behavioral questions. One thing that was a bit strange was they had me do a webcam interview where I had to record my answers. Other than that it was a great experience. Super friendly!

Intern Interview

Interview

Met with two of the employers - has an interview by answering questions while being recorded. You are asked to go into a room where you answer the questions by yourself. They say you can write the answers first before recording yourself and submitting it.

Interview Questions

• There questions were fairly similar to other interviews where they ask you about your experience and what do you expect to gain from the experience   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial process from recruiter, strong. In person interview with hiring manager was not good. I didn't feel as if I was a good match based on the who I would be reporting to. The company seems solid.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current position and share a challenge in your day to day routine.
      How did you get your customer list?
      How did you penetrate the market?
      What are your sales metrics?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Pottstown, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

You are asked to describe your experiences and educational background, so they can easily find placement for you. The more information you give them, the better they can help you.

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I scheduled a interview. I submitted my resume and a video interview. I was offered a few diffrent positions. I chose the job i am with now and i now am a permanent employee.

Interview Questions

• WHat would you say is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

It took 15 minutes. They briefly reviewed my resume and told me they would forward it to clients. I took a few short skills assessments. I don't know why I am being forced to write a minimum number of words when the words I chose explained everything.

Interview Questions

• Am I looking for full-time work or temporary work?   1 Answer