PeopleShare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.1

Office Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Pottstown, PA).

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. Not much to do. They did have you do a computer test. After receiving an offer for a job placement they send your for a drug test. You took a computer test that lasted about 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• What hours I would want to work   1 Answer

Temporary Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PeopleShare (West Chester, PA).

Interview

Straight forward they asked about my background and tested my excel skills. Since they are a staffing agency they don't necessarily conduct a strenuous interview. They're more focused on finding a job for you as they are paid by their clients to find them qualified workers.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PeopleShare.

Interview

The interview process was brief, they did not ask a lot of questions. They talked a lot about my commitment to the position and my background relevant to the position.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PeopleShare.

Interview

The interview process was way too long. While a position with this company interested me at first and everyone was very nice, the dragged our process turned me off. Even though I received an offer in the end, I had about 6 or 7 interviews (both in person and phone) at 3 different locations. I understand the company likes to make sure that the candidate is the right fit but a dragged out process like this made me feel as if the company did not care about the potential of having me on board. Additionally, after going through this 4 month long process the pay was insanely low. My advice - use this as good interview practice but keep looking and don't settle for this position. Go with a company where you have the potential to move up, where managers are eager and want to hire you, and where you can find better pay.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Reno, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a face to face then a video interview that was recorded and sent off to the client so you answered question to a wall basically. Was awkward. After you did those 2 steps you were given the paper work for drug and alcohol testing

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation where you delivered great customer service to an angry client.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and professional. Definitely wanted myself to be satisfied. Very pleased. They are paying for my Medicare schooling to get my state license and the state test itself. I am impressed that they are putting their money up front as opposed to throwing new employees up against the wall and see if they stick.

Interview Questions

• Name a work related challenge you have had and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Title Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PeopleShare (King of Prussia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at the King of Prussia site and found the interview to be a very pleasant experience. The employees all seemed upbeat and I really appreciated that multiple employees took part in guiding me through the process. After an initial interview, I did an Excel test as well as a words-per-minute test. I then did a video interview in which I answered four questions. The room that I was in had multiple inspirational quotes that only added to the setting of a supporting environment.

Interview Questions

• Name one time that your manager was absent where you had to solve an immediate problem?   Answer Question

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Media, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Media, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, upbeat, and professional. I was screened over the telephone. Then I was interviewed by People Share. Once they were comfortable that I fit the position, they forwarded my credentials to the company who had an open position. People Share provided pointers to increase professionalism and appropriate answers to typical interview questions. They advised how to dress and provided the website to learn more about the company prior to the onsite interview there. It all worked like a well oiled machine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what do you see yourself doing in 5 years, how do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleShare in July 2016.

Interview

2 interviews, you had to do a computer interview and answer the questions as they showed up on the screen. Then you walked in and talked to someone at people share and they told you about the job and what you would be doing and the pay and the hours and would work for you

Interview Questions

• what makes you a good person for this job   1 Answer

Different Roles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PeopleShare (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Depended on what I was sent for. Occasionally, there was a phone screening before the interview. Overall, an easy experience! Most employers are looking for common sense people with a similar skill set.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit to this position? Tell me about your recent pass experiences?   Answer Question