Peppercomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peppercomm

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Peppercomm (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Questions about past projects, situations with client management, and media contacts, that sort of thing. It's a mid-sized company so there's that trend of having to answer the same questions multiple times because everyone has a say.

Overall, people seemed friendly and smart.

PR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peppercomm in April 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. Send resume, cover letter and then wait to hear back. Then go on a skype interview then phone interview, then you're good. You will wait a little while to hear back after your final phone interview but not too long.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peppercomm (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews one a Skype video call with the rest of the Intern Committee. The second is a follow up call with the head of hiring after they've decided that they want you. This would be just simple questions to see whether you're really passionate about PR, why you want this internship etc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Peppercomm.

Interview

Peppercomm offers internships in both their New York and San Francisco offices. I applied for a summer internship in early spring (deadline is in March) by sending my resume and cover letter via email. After following up on my application status, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview with the Intern Committee.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Peppercomm (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

They attempt to set up a call or in-person. If its a call they mute you and talk over you why you're attempting to answer questions. It took me months to hear back. They aren't efficient or timely on the process, which should be a first sign as to how the internship is going to go.

Interview Questions

• Typical ones. Why you wanna be there, what makes you good for the position.   Answer Question

AE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peppercomm (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Met a few people but seemed to be no system for interviewing. Current experience, desired work. What I like about PR, what I don't. Not very well thought pout approach in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Current experience, desired work. What I like about PR, what I don't. Not very well thought pout approach in my opinion.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peppercomm in March 2009.

Interview

Great interview process, very thorough, but I don't think I had the experience at the time to get the job.