Perenco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perenco Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perenco

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bacton, Norfolk, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perenco (Bacton, Norfolk, East of England, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Online application then face to face interview in bacton in Norfolk. Interview with team leader, HR and metering team leader. Bog standard stuff - very relaxed, easy. Job spec was a bit unclear but the job was very varied. Heard back relatively fast and started soon after. No phone interviews or anything just online application followed by face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is below average for graduates since location was in Norfolk, good pay for the area but not enough for ambitious graduates.

QAQC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wareham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Perenco (Wareham, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

No interview process. I was offered the role following one year working in Perenco as a contractor through Fircroft manpower services. I was offered a full time staff position by the dept manager with no application process. I even wrote my own job description.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perenco in May 2008.

Interview

phone call recieved and 1:1 short interview with HR manager, basic background check, asked to be strong enough to work in harsh environment and interpersonal skills, took about half an hpur and took 2 weeks to be hired.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perenco (Ankara (Turkey)) in February 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed in person by the hiring manager, this was a typical hr interview on my personal skills, talents and qualifications. Then I had a technical interview with a field manager, this was much shorter and consisted of a couple of basic technical questions. Both interviews had a very positive and friendly tone.

Interview Questions

• On a geological map name the rock types from the legend. (I hadn't actually memorized the symbols for all the rock types).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Health and vacation benefits were great and the salary was competitive. I enjoyed working with Perenco, and the hiring manager kept in touch with me and was responsive when I asked for his help from out in the field (drilling site). I would definitely recommend working for Perenco, I recommend prospective employees have excellent English communication skills as the company is multi national and works with many contractors from different countries.

Ingénieur Forage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perenco (Paris (France)) in March 2011.

Interview

Un entretien avec le vice-président et un autre avec le directeur RH

One interview with the vice-president drilling and another one with HR director

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi quittez-vous votre ancien employeur ?   Why are you leaving your former employer   1 Answer