Performance Contracting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Performance Contracting

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Performance Contracting

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Contracting (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Went back and forth emailing the person who recruited me for a few weeks before i got an interview date set. Sat down with the Branch Manager and Construction Manager and went through my previous work experience and education. Very standard interview.

Interview Questions

• We often have to work long hours under stress. Are you the type of person who can thrive in that sort of environment?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Performance Contracting (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

They flew me to Scottsdale AZ for the second interview and put me up in an amazing resort. It was a great experience. I met with many different managers from PCI and they were all helpful with answering all of my questions that I had about the company.

Interview Questions

• Where would you prefer to work?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Contracting (Anaheim, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a campus recruiter who then proceeded to offer me an internship. There was an internship kickoff at an amazing resort in Scottsdale, AZ where we stayed for a couple of days. I interned twice, then got an interview for a full time position with the company in SoCal. There was a phone interview, and then they flew me out for a second interview, to which I received my offer approximately 2-weeks after.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Performance Contracting (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

They came to my university to do recruiting and did the first round of interviews there. This was a one-on-one interview following a presentation on the company the day before.

When I was selected for the second round of interviews, I was flown to a hotel in Arizona where many of their different branch managers from around the country were there. I did a presentation about myself and then went through a round robin interview process the next day.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Performance Contracting (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2019.

Interview

Met with a recruiter and had a very smooth and easy interview. This company has great benefits and pay. The recruiter reached out to me 3 days later and was able to answer any questions I had.

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Performance Contracting (Lenexa, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

It was two interviews with 4 people very friendly but asked specific questions. They brought you in introduced you to the supervisors of 3 different departments and the manager was there too. They asked questions about your last job and why you wanted to leave. You then had to go in for a second interview where they asked more questions and had you take a written test and then go to someone in the company having an issue and you have to resolve the issue for them in an timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Awesome Experience with the round robin type approach

Interview Questions

• Giving the presentation about yourself in front of many GM's   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Performance Contracting (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I'm still currently in the process of interviewing for the position but the entire process has been very casual. Completed a phone interview that lasted roughly an hour and then was invited to one of their offices to conduct a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• No weird questions in particular. They mostly just wanted to know more about me to see if I would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Contracting (Anaheim, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with these guys several years ago. I came in was greeted by the receptionist and asked to wait. About 15 minutes after our agreed interview time I was escorted to take a computer based aptitude test for about 30 minutes. After that I was interviewed by a project manager and his field or project engineer. Overall the interview lasted about 1.5 hrs. The reason for my rating is these guys never gave me the courtesy of giving me a call back. I sent out a thank you email and I called several days later and still nothing. I dodged a bullet on this one. Save yourself the trouble if these guys don't have the professionalism to call back their interviewees can't imagine how else their dropping the ball.

Interview Questions

• Many questions, computer aptitude. What my desk looks like at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Performance Contracting (Cedar Falls, IA) in January 2014.

Interview

The company recruiter and regional manager visited our college campus. They came in to do an informational session about PCG and then interviewed students. Interview was approximately an hour long with both recruiter and regional manager. Very low pressure and they made me feel comfortable during the interview. They provided a good amount of information about the company. Was invited to go to the next round of interviews in Arizona but declined.