Performics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2018

2.9

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed for this position around April of 2018. The phone screening went very well, and the person who interviewed me said that she would schedule an interview with the hiring manager, and told me everything about their training week, and asked when I would be available to start. However I never heard back from her again, even after I followed up with her I never got a response from . I believe this is so unprofedsional, and definetly leaves a bad image on the company.

Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The way they had it set up was very helpful. First it was my direct report, then theirs, then theirs. It gave me a good idea of the leadership structure and how my daily interactions would go. I was also able to tailor my questions based on the person as their role would warrant better responses.

Most importantly, their interview process is long and while they claimed I was the frontrunner for the position and HR was receiving pressure from my potential team to get the ball rolling, they had to wait on approval from finance. I understand how that goes and it can be a pain but it ultimately led in a delay until Q1 which meant nothing was gained. After the interview, there was poor communication that stretched for about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you had to allocate a budget for a campaign between paid search, social, and display, what would you do and why?   1 Answer

Paid Search Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Be prepared to be treated poorly by recruiters who do not value your time. They were late to several of my phone interviews by up to 20 minutes. The hiring manager per my in-person interview was rude and unprofessional. She joked about turnover and deflected questions on professional growth. I sat for almost 30 minutes before the interviews started, despite being 10 minutes early. The other people on the team I spoke with sounded completely drained of any enthusiasm. It was as if they were going through the motions due to high turnover. The hiring manager seemed disinterested in the whole process. I had to call the recruiter repeatedly just to get an update before an offer was even made. It was the worst experience I've had in 15 years of advertising. Don't walk... run from this company. You are number to the recruiters, and they do not care about how it impacts you personally or professionally.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would set up a Google Campaign. Walk me through the process.   Answer Question

Paid Search Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Efficient and quick. I interviewed with several people and they asked very straightforward questions. No trick questions, no weird questions. I felt like I was interviewed by people who are passionate at what they do. I think the company is legit, but I guess they found someone else they prefer.

Interview Questions

• How would you continue to stay up to date in the industry.   1 Answer

Strategic Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I was told the process would be a phone screen with a recruiter, another phone screen with the hiring manager, and then an in-person interview. However, after my phone screen with the hiring manager I had additional phone screens with executive directors and then never heard back from anyone. The calls all went well, and it was surprising and disappointing to never get an update on the position.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - always describing responsibilities and my experience.   Answer Question

Media Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick, concise & a lot of fun. After the initial phone screen with the recruiter I interviewed with the hiring manager and a VP (one over phone, one in person). I felt like I got to really understand the culture, the people & their goals. Likewise, I feel they did a great job of asking the right questions to understand my background and work ethic. I came away from the interviews feeling I had gained insight not only into the company, but into their view of the industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something current happening in the industry you feel is interesting.   Answer Question

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward and the team interviewing were quite professional. It was a si gel interview after several phone interviews. I wish there was a little break in between three consecutive people asking me the same questions basically but there wasn't much in the way of accommodating breaks. That's okay though.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever disagreed with a client and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performics (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and they reached out to me several months later to see if I was still looking. So, they definitely keep resumes on file! I had an initial phone screening, then a phone interview, then an in-person interview with 3 different people over a span of about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Quite the variety of questions since it varied per person. I got some typical interview questions, questions about my experience and knowledge of the industry, as well as extremely random questions about myself. They were all very easy to talk to. They're also open to people who have little to no experience in SEO.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Performics.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for a screening phone interview. After the phone call with the recruiter, had two 30-minute interviews with directors. Pretty generic interviews, not difficult at all. Mainly asked about my previous experiences, familiarity with programs, some behavioral, etc etc. In one interview, spent most time talking about the interviewer's experience, which was great in learning about company culture and the stuff I'll be doing.
    Expected to go in for an in-person interview but they offered me the position after just two phone interviews, which was a pleasant surprise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was actually a lot higher than what the recruiter initially told me (and what I was expecting), so I didn't negotiate the salary. I asked them if I could start a bit later than what they wanted and they were very accommodating.

Interview

HR screen followed by meeting with the team you would be on. Straight forward, basic questions. If it's a higher position, expect more detailed questions about your tactical experience. And if applicable, leadership and management experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because they offered more than the range I gave them