Performics Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2021

3.9
Performics Global Brand President David Gould (no image)
David Gould
Pros
  • "Work Life balance depends on the team you’re in and how much demanding the client is(in 25 reviews)

• "good work environment an culture(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sometimes you don't having a proper work life balance(in 22 reviews)

• "Upper management priorities are mixed up and not transparent(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nice Place to Work

May 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company offers great benefits.

Cons

There are no cons to working here.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Enjoyable

Jun 11, 2021 - Associate Media Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment and fun people to work with

Cons

I started during covid so I feel I cannot accurately answer this

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

No Job Advancement Possible

Apr 26, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Get to work with high-profile clients, you will become an SEO and content expert

Cons

Upper management does not support the account teams, you will be put on way too many accounts but expected to provide high-levels of service with little-to-no hours, there is no path for career advancement, they don't give raises (even cost of living) anymore

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good place to work

Mar 26, 2021 - Associate Director in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture - teamwork, lot of interaction with clients

Cons

Long hours, compensation, need additional team members

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Growth Potential, But a Little Clique-y

Feb 18, 2021 - Content Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to learn from different teams how to approach the various client facing, technical, and content strategies, tactics for a strong client engagement.

Cons

The company is so large you need to stand out to progress. The content team itself can be clique-y, making it harder to progress if you aren't in with the right people.

Performics Response

VP, Talent and Development

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback on your experience with Performics. We'd welcome the opportunity to discuss your feedback. Performics, and Publicis Groupe, is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels valued, equitable to others, and that there is a clear path for growth within the organization. Please reach out directly to Miranda Justus on the Talent team at miranda.justus@publicismedia.com.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great experience

Feb 19, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership at the time was very inclusive and empowering. Scott Shamberg was an incredible CEO by being authentic and transparent (keeping it mind it's part of a holding company)

Cons

Holding company - a lot of freezes on merit increases and promotions

Performics Response

VP, Talent and Development

Thank you for sharing your experience with Performics. We're proud of the culture of transparency and authenticity we've built and continue to maintain. Our monthly all-employee Town Halls continue to keep everyone apprised of ongoing "Highs and Lows", department updates, our new business pipeline and frequent updates on high level company financials. In addition, our department leads hold their own team Town Halls and utilize surveys to keep a pulse on team satisfaction and address the feedback directly in their team meetings. Regarding compensation increases - while there was a pause for part of 2020 as a result of the pandemic, Publicis Groupe leadership has been incredibly transparent regarding why they reached this decision. As Arthur Sadoun discussed in an October 2020 article with Campaign: "From the very first days of the crisis we asked our people to "stay inside". That means not going outside of the Groupe for any resources, to protect our business and as many jobs as possible. Thanks to that initiative, we have actually saved around 2,000 jobs across Publicis. One of the best examples has been our ability to bring people from declining operations to our Health business, which is seeing double-digit growth." (Please reference the full article here: https://www.campaignlive.com/article/arthur-sadoun-out-performing-rivals-ending-salary-cuts-second-covid-wave/1697286). For 2021, we have transparently shared in all-employee Town Halls that we are working through our next available compensation increase cycle for the Q2 timeframe. You are welcome to share further feedback directly with the Talent team by reaching to Miranda Justus - miranda.justus@publicismedia.com.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall solid company

Aug 5, 2020 - Director in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Performics awhile, and like anything, there are pros and cons to working here. There's a very specific culture - smart, passionate colleagues, fast paced, sometimes quirky, and I actually think there's a lot of transparency from senior leadership compared to other companies I've worked at. It probably depends on your specific team, but I feel like the people I work with care about each other. It's more than just a job. Through the various 2020 crises, I've been impressed by how the company has responded and involved employees in the process, which has given me a newfound appreciation for the organization.

Cons

PFX has paused certain things during the COVID crisis (including hiring, 401k matching, merits, promotions etc.) but they've done a really good job so far preserving jobs, which is not a small feat in this economy. I didn't love the open concept hot desking of the office, but that hasn't been an issue since we're all remote now and will be for some time.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee

Awful

Apr 13, 2021 - Anoynymous
      Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

Got yelled at by managers

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 4.0
      Current Employee

HANDS-ON REVIEW

Jan 29, 2021 - Great Company to Work for
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance and learning experience

Cons

Did not face any issues

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jan 15, 2021 - SEO Content Specialist in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of tools and resources

Cons

No downsides of working here

Viewing 1 - 10 of 369 Reviews