Perpetual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perpetual Interview Questions

2.8

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perpetual (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Hour to hour and half interview over the phone with the CEO of a small company. We talked about the companies history, what clients it was trying to serve at the moment and one design challenge.

Interview Questions

• How would you begin to design a new online class/certification   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perpetual (Clovis, CA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter by email set up first interview then second interview and a third final interview

Interview Questions

• Questions straight forward, know your resume   1 Answer

Associate Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Perpetual (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the Talent Acquisition Team from Perpetual and invited to apply for this role. I was given a nice candidate package prior my 1st interview with the hiring manager, which was more like a conversation session, and had a very positive feedback from their HR after the 1st interview.

I also proceeded through their reference and police check phase.

The hiring manager mentioned about a second interview with the paraplanning manager as a knowledge guage for induction and training purposes, and i did my 2nd interview / chat with the paraplanning manager. She sounded very pleasant during the interview.

According to the candidate guide, once the interview with the hiring manager is successful, and reference checks and security checks are successful, the company will proceed with a offer.

After a 2-week long process, and chasing for an update for 2 days, I got a call from their HR telling me the company had decided to cancel the role completely.

What an irresponsible company is this? I am totally disappointed and disgusted by their actions and lack of integrity, as well as corporate social responsibility.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about giving and receiving feedback?   1 Answer

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Perpetual (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Got telephone interview first, just asked some general questions based on the CV. Two weeks later, received email to attend a face to face interview. In the face to face interview, 10 mins going through the resume, 20 mins discussing the role and company, 10 mins for behavior questions, and 5 mins for asking questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you work under pressure and still maintain the accuracy of your work   Answer Question

Trust Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perpetual (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

1. Phone Interview - General background about my career, salary and set up for first round interview.
    2. Round 1 Interview - STAR related questions, background on my career.
    3. Final Round Interview - Similar to first interview, STAR questions.
    4. Waiting for final outcome - no answer as of yet. Currently 1 week has elapsed from last interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest achievement at work and what was your biggest mistake you've made at work.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perpetual.

Interview

Former colleague was head hunted to start new division service.

Made an approach and following a brief coffee meeting with my former workmate was offered a role which was finalised after providing my resume.

Private Wealth Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perpetual in September 2011.

Interview

1) Phone interview - No prior warning - asked what I knew about the company and some questions about my past experience

2) Interview with HR Manager and Director - Very relaxed. Very nice people. Easy to chat to. No technical questions

3) Online Personality Testing

4) Another interview with a different HR Manager and 2 directors - followup questions regarding any issues raised in the personality testing

Interview Questions

• Please provide us with a recent example of a conflict and how did you overcome this conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Private Wealth Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perpetual (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone and Email communication with HR.
    Interview with HR and one Advisor.
    1st interview getting to know you and behavioral questions.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perpetual in July 2011.

Interview

It was a phone interview that caught me unprepared. The biggest mistake was in admitting that I had not read about the company and took a wild (incorrect) stab at what the company does. The interview went ahead although I should have probably said something along the line of "I would hate to waste any more of your time, but there really is no point to this anymore, is there?".