Personal-Touch Home Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personal-Touch Home Care Interview Questions

2.0

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Personal-Touch Home Care (Hauppauge, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I filled out an employment application as soon as I got there. Then I had a very easy going interview with a pleasant lady who shared her interest in hiring me but would get back to me after reviewing with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking and hoping for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Personal-Touch Home Care (Jamaica, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

You have to first come in and apply for the class of you are not already a NYS licensed Hha. Then you fill out an application and wait for them to contact you on when your 2-week class is going to start. You do the class and if you pass you have one day of hands on training in a nursing home then you get a case the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is the role of an Hha?   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Personal-Touch Home Care (Hamilton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called over the phone for an interview. Interview was easy and quick. Got hired on the spot along with a drug test and background check. It's a small office. It's not like a hospital or anything. The interview maybe took 10 mins

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for us?   1 Answer

File Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Personal-Touch Home Care.

Interview

I got a call back right away and my interview was scheduled for two days after. The managers were very polite and listened attentively to what I had to say. I was hired on the same day.

Clinical Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Personal-Touch Home Care (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

Original contact was through email then phone contact. Completed two interviews with different contacts at the company. Very friendly staff, appeared to have resources available for staff to use for educational purposes, great support system with other sister facilities in the areas. Very positive, professional staff. While interviewing there appeared to be much support and ongoing training to ensure the individual felt competent in position. Often in nursing there is not the amount of training and support from superiors that is needed to feel successful . The Administrator and Regional Manager were both nurses which I feel would be a great asset to a person in this role.

Interview Questions

• What is your style of management?   1 Answer

Although salary was good for position and location in the community I was not able to accept. Unfortunately at this time obligations at home require a certain expected amount of income.

Early Intervention Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Personal-Touch Home Care (Bronx, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interview by the EI site Manager in the Bronx at that time Demitrios Fantakos, he offered me excellent benefits and good pay. He asked me about my work experience and asked me few questions about the case notes. I gave him samples of my notes as SC, and my recommendations letters. He hired me the same day. I was trilled, but after I started, he was fired and I learned that I was not going to be able to have benefits because I was hired to work as fee for service working from home with a pay of $12.50 per unit. The pay was good I stayed there for 2 years.

Interview Questions

• How many cases are you comfortable to have?
      How will you proceed if a parent tells you that child does not have a pediatrician, and doe snot have health insurance?
      What will do if the parent tells you that child was molested by a cousin?
      What steps will you take if you are calling the family but the parent is not responding?
      1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Personal-Touch Home Care (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Came in person, spoke to receptionist, filled up application. They called me next day, asked a few questions and said a date when i can come for the next class.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer