Petroplan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Petroplan

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Petroplan (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

First and second interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked what I was making before and just gave me a little bit more. I couldn't do anything about it, but I knew they were lowballing me.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petroplan (Guildford, England (UK)).

Interview

Met with Internal Recruiter and 2 senior recruiters who interviewed me for about 2.5hours. Had 2 good interviews and one bad one but managed to get the job. Found the people friendly and open and liked the atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be suitable for this job when you have no experience and no skills for the role?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Petroplan (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

I have met with the owner (I believe he was the owner?). Upon meeting he told me he only had a few mins. Asked a few questions, some related to my connections overseas, then he asked about my salary expectations which back then were very low (if I recall well I asked for 30-35K base) - yet he still said the salary would not be THAT high. He then requested to let him know if I'd be close to an offer somewhere else and that was it. It took me longer to get to the interview than go through the actual interview process. I had a pretty weird feeling and did not let them know when I got an offer for a little bit more $$ than what I was asking for in this interview.

Interview Questions

• How difficult would it be to recruit nurses in your country of origin?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer