Philadelphia Elite Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Philadelphia Elite Group

2.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

A higher up account manager or assistant manager will take you out to a place close by and ask you some questions. This will happen if you pass the first screening my the owner or president of the office. Then if you are liked you will come in for an orientation day. The person who takes you out on your second interview will be the one actually hiring you. You will be working directly with them and on their team.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group.

Interview

You get down to their office in King of Prussia and are hit with music playing, men in suits, and a high energy environment. The interview process was very vague on what exactly you do and it focused on how you can work up their ladder of management positions. I spoke to way more people than I can name and was asked to come back and do "training" for a door to door sales position contracted through FIOS. They are purposely vague and bring in tons of college kids for interviews.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

i applied online they called me same day, interview was 3 days later, it was with the sales manager, after that they called me back for a second interview with the same guy, we went to get drinks and talk in detail about the job

Interview Questions

• nothing special, informal conversation, my plans in 5 years   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. They will ask you basic interview questions and they want to see your personality. It was a two-step process for me. I had the initial interview in the office and received a call later that night saying I made it to the next round. The second interview was really neat because you actually went with a successful Account Manager to a nearby location that way you wouldn't be nervous in an office setting. There they mainly go over the basics of salary, compensation, benefits, etc. When you get back to the office, you fill out a brief survey regarding the interview process and talk with one more person about the interview that day. They ask some more basic questions and you're good to go. I received an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

I felt like this was more of a cold calling sales job especially in the beginning of your training. You talk about Verizon to customers who don't currently have it and explain how it will benefit them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position online and they contacted me the next day to set up an initial interview. First interview was with the CEO where he briefly asked me generic questions (interview was about 30 minutes long). CEO was extremely vague on what the job was actually about but asked me about personality based questions (was I a people person, did I like traveling, etc.). After I left I got a call a few hours later asking me to come back for a second interview the following week. Second interview was with an employee outside of the office. At the end of the second interview I was told that this was a door to door sales position where I would be asking people to buy Verizon Fios. Also, unlike the web posting, I was told that this job was 100% commission based and the hours were 11-8 Monday through Saturday. Immediately after returning to the office, I was rushed into the third interview where I was never actually asked if I still wanted the position, I was just told "Congratulations, can you start on Monday." Only positive of this experience is that I got to practice my interviewing skills. Other than that, don't waste your time with this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed twice and was accepted after the second round of interviews. The first round was pretty simple they asked get to know you questions and ask about your resume and a little about your personality. I felt that the interviewer talked more than I did. The second round went into more detail about the job itself.

Interview Questions

It was more of a door to door sales job based on commission; not really what I was into.

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group.

Interview

They did not really ask much. They went over what the job would be. They do not explain that it is a door to door sales job, I found this out on my own. I ended up declining a second interview because of this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online via LinkedIn, I was pleased with how responsive the HR team was, I believe I was connected via phone the following day. The process as a whole moved pretty quickly, It was a little stressful but an over all good experience. I made it through the first initial interview and was selected back for another interview, I wasn't selected for the final round but all and all I felt like I improved my interviewing skills and will be less nervous for interviews in the future.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about character, leadership, and my ability to work within a team.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call about a week later from the HR department, they were extremely nice and welcoming. I was interviewed over the phone and then we set up an interview for later on that week. I had a second round interview a week later but unfortunately I was not selected. It seems like a great place to work with great managers and hr staff and a great office environment. Everyone is really happy to be there.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my prior administration experience and goals for the future.   1 Answer

ENTRY Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philadelphia Elite Group.

Interview

Really simple, laid-back, comfortable experience. They were really respectful of time, and seemed to be really fun people. I came in 15-20 minutes early, talked with the HR manager before the CEO came in and interviewed me. It was probably a 10 minute interview, really simple questions and then they called me in for a second interview where I talked with someone else about my resume. We actually went to Wegmans and chatted there for 45 minutes or so and then they offered me the position 1-2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer