Phoenix ATL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Phoenix ATL

1.9

Sort:

Internship Interview

Interview

This was strange... do not go. I went in looking for an internship and it was a group interview for a Management Trainee Position. This was not what I was looking for. The owner seemed to be making up a bunch of lies about the position. I had to pretend to be interested during the entire interview even though it was not what I applied for. Did I mention once I arrived the front desk lady gave me a clipboard with papers on it that I had to fill out! Even tho this was information I gave when I applied. This all just seemed like a scam. Trust the negative reviews! I even did more research on the company and the people writing the facebook reviews don’t even live in Atlanta, they live in other STATES. This company definitely pays people to write fake reviews or writes them themselves.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phoenix ATL (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview is with the Marketing Manager for Atlanta and his name was CJ. The interview was part interview and part sales pitch. I say sales pitch because you basically have to sell yourself and CJ is pretty good at reading people. It was exciting and a fun interview as opposed to a quiet cold room with no personality involved. Straight to the point and you get 1 shot.

Interview Questions

• They asked what kind of qualities do I have that people would listen to and respect me as a leader.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phoenix ATL (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, after I saw their job post on Craigslist.
    Got a call back after just one day, and scheduled the first interview for the following day.
    Everybody is very friendly and outgoing. Their office is located in Sandy Springs. Cool high-rise building in a nice area.
    Got invited to the 2nd interview round.

I think that this company is great for people who just graduated. They offer a full-time management training, so definitely a great stepping stone.

You need to be outgoing for this position, as you will be dealing with a lot of people, i.e. potential customers.

Everybody gets the same base salary ($ 500 weekly), but you can make more depending on your commission.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Phoenix ATL (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Came in for the interview. Finally got called back to speak with someone. Interview process took a while to complete because other people who didn't know what they were doing kept interrupting her. Got offered a position, met another lady in her office, who told me I start Tuesday.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phoenix ATL (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA).

Interview

Met with cj for the first interview. It was a very quick interview and I got no knowledge of what the company does our stands for. Of course he wanted me to come in again for a second interview so I did. I waited in the lobby and turned out something had happened to the other manager so I had to go meet him in sams club 40mins away. I was hesitant but I did it anyway. He was nice and said I was a good candidate for the job and that I will receive a call from cj to let me know if I got the job. I got the call but missed picking up. I called back and left a voice message and still haven't herd from them after few days. Maybe they forgot about me or found someone else. The pay starts out at $500 per week and goes higher if you make a sale. Have to work six days a weak.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Phoenix ATL (Macon, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

There was 2rounds that was conducted.first round general questions The process was simple and they describe to me the position and some key details about it, and then they asked me if I had any questions about the job

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Phoenix ATL (Columbus, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process included a phone interview and an in person interview. The process was swift and easy. The recruiter was helpful and answered all my questions and helped me prepare for my in person interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phoenix ATL (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

First of all, the position they lured me in with did not exist. I talked to other people in the lobby that had been similarly mislead. I was initially suspicious when there were six of us in the lobby all interviewing. They were an hour late in my interview time.
    Then they tried this line of bull talking about all of the opportunities they had.
    You're walking around stores with a clip board trying to get them to buy products. It's degrading and there is no future or money in this.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself ambitious and competitive?   1 Answer

Phoenix ATL Response

Feb 27, 2017 – President

Dear Marketing Manager Interview,

First, we apologize for you having to wait for a hour to be interviewed. We have multiple postions that we are currently hiring for right now at our company. I... More

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phoenix ATL (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called back for an interview after about a week,It was a 3 stage process and the interviewer was very nice and he asked the typical interview questions

Interview Questions

Phoenix ATL Response

Aug 3, 2017

Why was your interview experience a negative experience? I just want to understand why it was such a negative experience, so that we can improve the process for future interviewees. At all points... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Phoenix ATL (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

You have 2 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail. The other round. is behavioral. Make sure to ask questions.