Phoenix New Times Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Phoenix New Times

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phoenix New Times (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I went through two interviews. The second interview was the worst interview I have ever been through. The lady was very rude and very condescending. She asked personal questions that should not be asked and is also not related to the position what so ever. They only responded to my questions with questions of their own. Not a good way to conduct a professional interview with someone. Needless to say I did not return their phone call and will not be working for this company.

Freelance Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Phoenix New Times (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

I was invited to the weekly editorial meeting held at New Times' office. I came prepared with several pitch ideas which I shared with the editors after the meeting.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your story ideas?   1 Answer

Ad Comptroller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phoenix New Times (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2010.

Interview

Tough, Multiple interviews, home work

Interview Questions

• Please list and explain 10 ways to make a sale through something other than print   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phoenix New Times in October 2010.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview where upon completion I was offered the chance to come in for a face to face. I had a face to face, then was sent home with a homework assignment. I completed the assignment on time and submitted to them, and then I got a call for another interview. I had a face to face with another person, then again was given a different homework assignment and told to complete it. I completed that assignment, then was called back to come in again. The final day, I had 1 interview with the 2 people I would be working with, then a FINAL interview in which they extended an offer.