Photogenic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Photogenic Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Photogenic (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was different than any other interview I've had before. A presentation was provided to explain what the company was about. The person interviewing us explained thoroughly what is to be expected of the employees. At the end you fill out an availability form.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Photogenic (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

It's a group interview more or less, i was fortunate to have a one on one interview but it's more like a seminar rather than an interview.
    It felt more of a conversation rather than a formal type of thing. They go on about who they are, (the company) and what they do. Sell memories.

Supervisor Interview

Interview

It was a super easy interview. They asked what I could do to benefit the company and a lot of descriptive questions such as tell me a time when... They also wanted to find out how well I worked under pressure

Associate Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Photogenic (Savannah, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was short, not much to it other than telling them about myself. They seemed rushed and uninterested like really just wanted to get it over with. It didn't seem genuine

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Photogenic (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very easy group interview which consisted of quick activity matching numbers, some basic interview questions, and a powerpoint presentation about the company. Overall the interview was very easy and relatively quick.

Interview Questions

• Describe the best customer service experience and the worst   1 Answer
    • What are your strength and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Photogenic (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Surprise group interview. Collaborative answering. All based around a PowerPoint presentation (that wasn't up to date). Very laid back and easy going. Only lasts about 30 minutes. Finishes with a matching numbers sheet, finding and matching the left side of numbers to the right side of they exist and a mini math test (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division). Can ask more questions once you hand in your paperwork, but everything and then some is covered. At least I thought so with my group.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time that you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Photogenic (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few days later to set up an interview through their website, showed up to the interview which was a group one. The interviewer asked us basic questions and we went around the room answering them

Sales Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Photogenic (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Group interview with a really nice supervisor. Presented a slideshow about the company. She went around asking questions and you kind of had to fight to answer first. She had us do math questions at the end of interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Put down exactly what hours you want to work or else they will literally schedule you at the times no one wants.

Sales Photographer At the Milwaukee Zoo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Photogenic (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the head associate on that day, she was very kind and friendly. Started off by asking me why I would be interested in the position. I made sure to read the story and any other information online about the company and answered accordingly. At the end she made me take an untimed math quiz with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

Interview Questions

• Best experience with customer service?   1 Answer

Photographer/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Photogenic.

Interview

Fill out an application and you'll get an invite via email to schedule a group interview day. Get there and one maybe two managers talk you through a powerpoint presentation. They will ask some questions to see who can think fast on their feet. Pretty simple 30 min interview. They tell you the pay ($9 hr) at that point you can stay or go. After they tell you they'll call you in a day or 2 if they dont you didnt get it. If youre hired you have to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation the pay in NYC is $9 hr they say this in the powerpoint. You can take it or leave it.