Pilot Chemical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pilot Chemical

Sort:

Product Safety Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharonville, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Chemical (Sharonville, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Discovered the company and role through a Recruiting company who was extremely helpful in bringing everyone together and finding good fits for roles Pilot was having challenges filling. Interview process started with an email screen that progressed to a phone screen by the recruiting company (Astrix Technology Group). Astrix worked with Pilot to arrange in-person interviews at the company headquarters. Started with a 1:1 with the hiring manager and progressed to a multiple person small panel the week after including direct reports that would report to the position, and the position's two-up manager. Thought the interview process was progressive (for including direct reports) and realistic without unnecessary overlap of interviewers or repetitive questions. One of the smoothest interview processes I'd seen in years.

Interview Questions

• They probed into my history with domestic and international regulations.   1 Answer
    • They asked about my people skills with regards to working with direct reports and cross functional business associates.   1 Answer