Piramal Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Piramal Enterprises Interview Questions

Interviews at Piramal Enterprises

2.9

Accountant Interview

Interview

Very kind interviewer. Questions were not too difficult, more interested in your experience and your ability to apply skills. Additionally, they stressed that they are international company. Additionally, the staff seemed very friendly as I was interviewed by multiple people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your education.   1 Answer

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

Interview

elaborate interview, however done in a very relaxed and amicable atmosphere.
    tiered approach, with several rounds of interviews, with the final level being with the senior management to see the overall fit with the organisation.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morpeth, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Morpeth, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

The usual competency questions, the interviewer was very nice and friendly. I felt like she paid attention to what I was saying, as well as explaining the job role very well.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

it was difficult for me especially the technical questions and hr questions were easy they were quite descriptive of the process and job I will be working .Overall it was good experience for me I can say

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Digwal (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Digwal (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview is technical mostly.
    They see Ur core knowledge of chemical engineering as well as communication skills. They also going see Ur CGPA and Ur projects that u have already worked on to get clear idea about about Ur practical knowledge

Interview Questions

• Where do you see urself in 5 yrs?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (New Delhi (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a three round process.
    The first round was a technical assessment followed by two interview rounds. Took 3 days.
    2 panel interview and normal CV related questions were asked.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Two stage first one is technical and second one is hr if you pass technical round then hr interview comes. HR department tells you their policies and discuss salary. If everyone is ol you will get off letter within a couple of days.

Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

3 rounds
    HR
    General Manager
    CEO

All are technical round and be your self dont fake as they dont like fake people.

Pls prepare you communication really well 70% battle u can win in that case.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process is very simple. around 2-3 rounds.. It takes half a day for the entire process.. Please ask for their hierarchy and the level of exposure you will get from it

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

HR interview, Technical Interview and Director Interview. Whole interview process took more than 6 months. HR asked the routine old HR easy questions. Technical interview was with the reporting manager and he asked more of the questions relating to my experience in my resume and no technical questions were asked whatsoever.