Pixmania Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pixmania Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.8

Traffic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pixmania (Paris (France)).

Interview

Fast and interesting. Talk of about an hour with the usual questions. Then they presented the company. Once finished with all this, they showed the company and the future team I would work with.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about electronics ? Are you a technophile ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pixmania (Paris (France)) in September 2012.

Interview

PesonThe manager asked me to write a letter for a potential client on italian. No need to do so for spainsh as i am native spanish
    The interviews were lead by your direct Manager so good point to have a close view over your duties and your bossal interview after a first approach by phone

Interview Questions

• Can you write in italian as fluent as in spanish?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no time for negotiation, they offered me a position and i tok it

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pixmania (Brno (Czech Republic)) in August 2011.

Interview

After i send a CV, company called me, Start to talk in native language amd then switched to eng. another round contains from 45 min test with some basics questions from testing and continues with 1 on 2 interview with HR. Next round was 1on1 interview with team leader of Testers.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pixmania (Brno (Czech Republic)) in June 2011.

Interview

The first personal meeting with HR. She will iterview you and test your knowledge of English (approx. 30 minutes) and then you will write a PHP knowledge test (about 10 pages, 1 hour deadline). According to the results of the test you will be invited to the second round, which is with dev managers. This round more technically oriented, they discusses the previous work, personal projects, education and so on. This round is usually the lastone. Approximately in a week you will have the result.

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gennevilliers (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pixmania (Gennevilliers (France)) in January 2016.

Interview

Il y a d'abord un entretien avec un premier manager, puis un second entretien avec la responsable Pixplace et enfin un dernier entretien avec le directeur marketing. Au cours de l'entretien avec le premier manager, j'ai été testé sur mes langues (anglais et espagnols) avec une personne opérationnelle qui connaît bien la langue.

Interview Questions

• Décrire son parcours, donner ses motivations (classique). Petit test oral anglais   Answer Question

Negotiation

Il n'y a pas de marges pour négocier. On se sent obligé de se soumettre à leur conditions vu le marché du travail