Planit Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planit Advertising Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Planit Advertising

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planit Advertising (Baltimore, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

My engaging cover letter got me in the door. Had a phone interview and then in person. My confidence and experience landed the job. Planit looks for assertive, capable people who can explain how they will be assets to the team. They make decisions very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Reviewed past projects, identified problem solving styles, asked about communicating with others and working on teams.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planit Advertising in August 2011.

Interview

Obtained interview through Monster.com. Interview took place in company meeting room in inner harbor. Company overall didn't seem professional to me. Seemed like a "child-like" environment with beer in the fridge and people playing around. The interview felt more/less like a interrogation. The salary was real low. When they asked me directly what I wanted and I said 100K they both put their heads down and finished the interview. They said something like "we really pay attention who we hire". I was like what?????

Interview Questions

• Asked question about different programming languages and which one to use per project.   Answer Question

Planit Advertising Response

Jan 23, 2015 – Social Media Manager

We’re pleased to share that our interview process has shifted over the past four years as the digital landscape continues to evolve and our Human Resources and Digital departments continue to grow ... More