Point University Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Teachers

10m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,843

955 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Point University (West Point, GA) in Aug 2017

Interview

Great interview process, was an easy application and series of questions with the nicest librarian. A simple conversation with a couple of thought provoking questions. Filled out an application online followed by a series of questions and a phone call.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Point University (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2016

Interview

I applied online and about a week later an email was sent to me stating that the job title has been changed to assistant director of admissions yet the job responsibility will 'relatively' stay the same. I believe that should have been a red flag to begin with, however, I went along with the job position and continued with the interview process. Overall, the job interview process was fine. The lady in HR was kind and courteous. However, I felt she was a bit disorganized or new to the position. She was not able to answer most of the questions or gave a very vague description of the job role and responsibility. I was never followed up on the position nor informed whether I was given the position. The pay for the assistant director/director is very low for this school. According to the biographies/education background of many of the 'directors, vps, etc', everyone seems to be interconnected. Favoritism and discrimination may be high in this university. In addition, according to some of the reviews of the school, there may not be any denying of favoritism and that this may be a family run school. Sad to see universities that declare themselves to be Christian based and centered around good morals yet do not follow or adhere to their own beliefs.

Interview Questions
  • What are your experiences with admissions, student academics, higher education, etc,.
1 person found this interview helpful

Point University

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Point University in May 2011

Interview

Initial interview with the President, then a second interview with the Vice President of Business Administration, CFO. Both interviews were informal, however the interview with what would become my superior lasted over four hours. Eight of the ten office personnel were unfriendly and the environment was unprofessional. There seemed to be heavy reluctance to change, perhaps fear of the unknown.

Interview Questions
  • I was given current problems facing the company and asked how to solve or provide a best case solution. Given my experience, this was not difficult because a large portion of all companies had faced the same issue(s).
2 people found this interview helpful