Policy Studies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Policy Studies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Policy Studies

Interview

I was contacted for interview we met, I was provided with a company overview to review and then discuss position that was being offered. The company rep was welcoming and laid back during interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for PSI other then just for a pay check   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Policy Studies (Denver, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

The one on one interview was to then point and consisted of a few questions, mostly behavioral.

The panel was the same but the time was mostly consisted of explaining your answer to one question.

Interview Questions

• "if you had a small business that needed 100 answered a day, how much would you charge them?"   1 Answer
    • Panel question: if 100 full time employees can do 10,000 cases. How much would you charge to do 50,000 cases?   2 Answers

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Policy Studies (Omaha, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very slow. I applied in May 2011 and did not start until August 2011. I had a phone screen, personality test, and then two in person interviews. The start date for our team was delayed due to contract delays with the former company and the state.

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Policy Studies (Denver, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

Was interviewed twice by phone, told about next steps in detail, and then, unexpectedly, never called again. Initial interview was with an HR person, the second with a hiring manager. Do not expect the standard interview questions. Some questions asked for great detail and were difficult to answer "on the fly." HR person seemed to know little about the job in question. The hiring manager did not seem at all friendly or personable, making it impossible to establish even a polite (yet brief), interview-related rapport.

Site Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Policy Studies in August 2011.

Interview

I first completed a phone interview and when that was completed I was notified that I would have a face to face meeting with management.

Interview Questions

• Can you share an office with another attorney and not be distracted by that attorney working?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was basically take it or leave it. there was no negotiation. I was given an offer and I asked for $5k more and was told this is it, if you don't want the job let us know now.