Polsinelli Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Polsinelli Interview Questions

Interviews at Polsinelli

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Polsinelli.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first lasted a few hours and consisted of breif (15-20) minutes with various associates and shareholders. The second interview lasted a half to 3/4 of a day. It consisted of 15-20 minute interviews with sharholders and associates and then lunch with two associates. It took some time before the offer was conveyed. The people are all incredibly nice, there is a good culture and the representations made with respect to work load and balance were accurate.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a casual conversation about prior experience and personality.   Answer Question

Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polsinelli (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The most unprofessional interview I've ever experienced. The manager I met with lacked decorum and was extremely off-putting, brassy and borderline hostile. Instead of asking questions about my work experience and skill set, she focused on asking personal questions. I felt like I was being interviewed as a dating option, not a professional services employee. If this is not the type of image the firm wants to represent, they should hire someone who is more
    friendly, PROFESSIONAL and polished. Interviewers/staffing managers should be focused on what value the candidate can bring to the company and how they can benefit the attorneys; not who they like based on similar hobbies/interests.

IP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Polsinelli (Denver, CO) in April 2019.

Interview

I was head hunted through an external recruiter that I was working with to interview for this position. The interview was initially scheduled with their Office Administrator, but several others were called in to talk with me as the interview was going well. I felt very comfortable and the questions were less difficult and more along the lines of "would we be able to work well together?", which I think is the main question all interviews should answer. I was told the next steps would be a phone screening with several questions that all new hires are asked, and a series of tests (Microsoft office related) and finally, a video conference. I actually ended up going with another offer, so I did not make it to those remaining steps.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite and least favorite things about your occupation?   1 Answer
    • Something along the lines of what types of patents I am used to assisting with.   1 Answer
    • What are you looking for from your next firm?   1 Answer

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Polsinelli (Kansas City, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very long. I applied on August 25 and a recruiter set up a phone interview for Aug. 28. A week later I was invited for an in-person interview with two people. A week after that, I was invited for a second interview with the CMO and other team members. I think I spoke with 6 people in total. After the second interview, I didn't hear anything for a month and then I received an automated email saying I didn't get the job.

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Polsinelli (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It is done teleconference. Unfortunately, she is not too experienced, she expected me to open up dialogue when it is something she HR is supposed to do. The main HR interviewer wasn't available.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you think so far?
      2. Do you have any questions?
      3. Reason for leaving all jobs
      4.What was your day to day like   Answer Question

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Polsinelli (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I went through 4 different interviews - the first was a phone interview with HR then a video interview with the Paralegal Manager. The third interview was with the team of attorneys I would be working with and the 4th was with the department chair. From start to finish, it took approximately a month to get through the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

Interview

I met with different individuals over the course of four days. I was asked to complete the application multiple times. Everyone was very nice and candid, which I appreciated.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polsinelli (Kansas City, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was with 4 different people at different times. Pretty lengthy process but I was able to talk with the Infrastructure Manager, the Infrastructure team, and 2 Project Managers

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working with people in situations where not everyone agrees with each other.   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Polsinelli (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Standard interview process. First there was a pbone screen with human resources. Next was the initial interview. Second interviews were performed to give the candidates a chance to talk to peer workers. Finally there was an interview with upper management.

Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Polsinelli.

Interview

I had a phone interview then two separate in-person interviews in the Kansas City office. I found it very frustrating I was never informed I did not get the job. If a candidate gives you that much of their time, it is respectful and professional to send them an email.