Premier Group Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2018

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Group Recruitment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Three stage interview process, over the phone interview, interview with the internal recruiter and the director and finally a work sample in which you have to ring candidates about a job role. I’ve been to many recruitment interviews and this was by far the most unprofessional. This was a trainee role and they expect you to be able to ring candidates like you’ve been there for years. They string you along making you feel like you’ve got the job but to be told I was quiet on the phone and that’s the reason I didn’t get the job. Thankfully I had offers from other agencies but I wouldn’t put all of your eggs in one basket. So if you’re not a loud mouth and have manners I wouldn’t apply for a job with this company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a three stage interview processed which included: multiple face to face interviews; an online test; a presentation to senior members of the team; and finally two hours on the job talking to candidates.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (Reading, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through Total Jobs and got a call straight away from one of the Internal Recruiters. We arranged an interview the next day and it was a straight forward interview with questions about my experience. She also gave me loads of information about Premier Group which is good. I was in there about 40mins and got to see the office and what the culture was like.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when I have had to be particularly resilient   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Terrible. the interview was put back 40 minutes...then when I came back I waited another 40 minutes. which is rude and a bad first impression.

There were also people shouting at others to "get on the phones", environment felt tense and not welcoming in general. Interview was pretty awful. I felt it was a no as soon as it started, the questions felt very rehearsed like they interview all the time and its a chore to actually do it, and if you didn't answer with what they wanted you weren't right. I didn't hear back which I knew would be the case, but I had three other interviews that week and was offered them all. I have been at my current company for over 3 months and already billed 25k. They are looking for a certain person at Premier and if you don't fit their mould then that's that. From first impressions their way of working is old school sales of hitting the phone, agreed that works but you can also succeed in recruitment with quality over quantity and not everyone is going to be an aggressive sales people.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather work for £100k a year at a market stall which you don't enjoy or £50k a year in a job you really enjoy but will only ever earn that?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

Interview

Bad experience from the get go, the man that interviewed me came in to the interview room 15 minutes late with no apology could not hold a conversation just fired question after question at me. Lastly he began to explain that if he can tell from the start a candidate was rubbish he wont give them the time of day he will tell them to go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The company was very unprofessional. I do not for a second believe that it is truly one of the best small companies to work for. I asked someone if he liked his job and he said 'it's alright' - overall theres a negative atmosphere, I wouldn't recommend applying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Informal interview with senior member, about motivations, what type of person you are etc. Quite casual and relaxed, and was to get a feel of the company and whether you fancied it or not. Quite transparent regarding what they expect of you - to make money, that is it. Spoke about having good culture, but was not easy to gauge it briefly walking through office.

Interview Questions

Didn't seem like the working environment I wanted to work in, but it could be for others

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Three stage interview, firstly with the inhouse recruiter who will warn you how harsh the next one will be. Then two senior manager interviews who will want to be sure that you will do anything for money.

Interview Questions

• If you you had the choice of being a market trader that earns £100k a year or a recruitment consultant who earns £60k a year, who would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was 3 stages, a phone screen with the internal talent team a meeting with the London Manager and then a Presentation to the London Manager and Director

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Group Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was wrapped up in 2 stages, I met with the Internal Recruiter, London Managment Team and Director. I got to make some candidate calls the second time I went in, so I was able to gain insight in to what the role would be like on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Background, Motivations and Personal Goals.   Answer Question