Prestige Maintenance USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prestige Maintenance USA

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA (Birmingham, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

There really wasn't a interview. I was hired on the spot , because the former employee was giving up here job. I was then given a employee number and started to work the next day. How easy was that?

Interview Questions

• How long have you been with your present employer?   1 Answer

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slidell, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA (Slidell, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

Just informed me about the hours and asked if it worked for me. Told me they didn't tolerate foul language or sexual harassment and that if sexual harassment occurs the female gets fired! Told me the pay and had me sign the employment papers... no real interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA (Houston, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview and over the phone.

Interview Questions

• none that I could think of because it was your usual questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to see the Director of Operations for my final pay.

Cleaner/Porter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA in August 2012.

Interview

Submitted a hard copy application, and was called within a week. No real interview, just a when can you start?

Custodian/Porter Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a six and a half work day. Then came the paper-work, which sat on the desk of the non-existent manager's desk where all the other employees read. My personal information was seen by anti-social pathological mal-contents.

Interview Questions

• You need to be available at all times and at any cost, is this a problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA in July 2011.

Interview

I Applied Online and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, a 1:1 Interview, a Drug Test and a Background Check.