Preventive Pest Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Preventive Pest Control

2.4

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Preventive Pest Control (Provo, UT) in May 2008.

Interview

This was good it was a pretty good chance to get to know the owners of the company and some other managers. They were quick in their decision and were anxious to get going on the projects that we were facing. There was no major hick-up in the process. They ended up being more accommodating than I thought they would be at the first.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negociation was a little bit intense, but it turned out okay.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Preventive Pest Control in July 2017.

Interview

We met in the office. He first asked me to tell him about myself then went over the basics for the job, training, what a normal day is like. Even explained the job is usually love it or hate it and that they understood. Was a very nice and friendly interview and atmosphere.

Pest Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Preventive Pest Control (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

It went fairly well. The guys seem pretty nice and understanding. They pretty much asked me about myself and was very interested in what I had to say and let me ask questions. We went over the companies policies and what I should expect from the company. The interview went pretty thorough and smooth.

Route Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Preventive Pest Control (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2014.

Interview

Sales focused. They operate like a small business. Feels like a family. They focused on well spoken well groomed professionals. Willing to train good people. No experience was required.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with pest related issues.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Preventive Pest Control (Queen Creek, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

We met at the pest control office. When the interviewer arrived he asked me my schedule and when I could start working. He took down notes as I drew out my specific schedule and even took into consideration things scheduled out several months. I answered and he told me when to come in to start.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Preventive Pest Control.

Interview

It was pretty fun. I met at the office in Provo talked with the president of summer sales marketing. He seemed like a wise older brother, asked about my life and why certain things were important to me. For the first part he was relaxed and mostly listen to me. Then he told me about the job, what to expect, the pay, etc. I already had experience selling door to door so he gave offered me experienced pay and seemed very competitive. He never once mentioned other companies.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what the most difficult job I had before meeting him and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Summer Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Preventive Pest Control (Provo, UT).

Interview

It was comfortable. I felt like I was speaking with a friend or family member. I was asked about my skill and work experience. I was given all the information about the summer and had all my questions answered.