Pride International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pride International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pride International

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pride International (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was a conference call. At the beginning of the call I was informed that they two gentlement interviewing me had 30 minutes to conduct the interview. Then one spoke for 10 minutes describing the company, job, etc. I had 20 minutes to describe my qualifications and 13 years of experience. They interrupted often with comments and questions which would be fine if there was more time. I contacted the recruiter the next day to find out that the two guys liked me but they didn't think I went into enough detail. I recommended that next time to offer candidates enough time to talk and wished them luck in their search. I would have turned down the job if it was offered. They forget that you do kind of need the person to want to work for you.

Interview Questions

• You have 20 minutes, go over your experience and what makes you qualified for this position.   1 Answer

Marine Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pride International (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed by recruiter, then HR manager, then operations manager. Seems they want lots of experience but unwilling to pay the necessary salary.

Interview Questions

• What skills and experience to you bring to the organization that will create additional value?   Answer Question