PrideStaff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

1.9

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrideStaff (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Discussing YOUR goals, wants, needs and more will be the first step to see what will better suite you. Afterwards, Jody and/ Stephanie will get in touch with you to discuss what jobs they matched you with and if you'd be interested. They don't stop until you're hired!!

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lockport, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrideStaff (Lockport, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick and simple, wasn't really asked too many questions. Just when i was able to start. I took an online W-2 form which was fairly simple. She scanned my social and ID. I read the safety guidelines of the job i was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• If i was able to work the hours of the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrideStaff (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online first & the application process took about 30 mins . After calling a specific location to confirm my application I received an interview immediately.

Interview Questions

• Do u know how to properly left a box   1 Answer

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrideStaff (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email, the women scheduled a 10-minute interview that I was required to call her directly. I thought this was rather odd and I have been in HR for years, calling the employer and a ten-minute interview????
    The women I spoke to in the SD office was unprofessional and rude. She asked me questions and cut me off repeatedly and then stated I was not a good fit. I am not sure how someone can figure out whether a candidate is a good fit or not within less ten 10 minutes and even more so when they are unable to completely answer a question.
    I would not recommend this office

Interview Questions

PrideStaff Response

Mar 7, 2017 – Social Media Assistant

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our San Diego office. It is very important to us that our employees are respectful and helpful to everyone we work with ... More

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrideStaff.

Interview

it was 1:1 interview. she said that i have to bring two copies of resume and forms of id so i printed them out but she didnt ask it during the interview

Interview Questions

PrideStaff Response

Mar 7, 2017 – Social Media Assistant

We ask that our applicants bring copies of their resume as well as forms of ID to speed up the hiring process, if things do move forward. We appreciate you taking the steps to do so and for being ... More

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Application

I interviewed at PrideStaff in August 2016.

Interview

They called me right away, after I applied. They seemed interested. The make you take proveit assessments.Which they will not give you your scores and they will not follow up with you.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PrideStaff (Huntersville, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Once you apply through a job board, they will place you. With this site, a math test was involved. It is not extremely difficult, but probably more than it was needed to perform the job.

Recruiter/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrideStaff (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Nice management and benefits. Very detailed and not complex. Great facility tour. Answered all questions. Exactly what I expected. Very professional and night soufht after desirable position with a reputable company

Event Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PrideStaff (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was greeted by the receptionist in a friendly, yet professional manner. She, then, led me to a room to wait for the interviewer. After a few minutes, he arrived, greeted me with a smile and a handshake, and proceeded to start the interview. He made me feel very relaxed, and asked me questions regarding positions that I may be hired out to work. I hadn't been to an interview in a while, and was anxious about it, but he made me feel comfortable. At the end, I feel we both came to a satisfactory conclusion regarding my status as a potential employee in the future!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if confronted by an angry guest?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PrideStaff (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

They call you in immediately
    Get to know you and ask you some questions about your previous experience
    Based on your experience they find jobs that match or even open up new fields if you are willing
    Described different clients that they had and opportunities that would benefit you

Interview Questions

• Could you tell me what your role was at the last job you had ?   Answer Question