Primrose Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primrose Schools Interview Questions

Interviews at Primrose Schools

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose Schools.

Interview

The first part of the interview is over the phone. They got back to me within about 5 days of submitting my application. If they feel that you have relevant experience, they will invite you for an in-person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atascocita, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primrose Schools (Atascocita, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview. There was me and two other girls. One of the girls brought her kids with her so the interview was very laid back and personable.

Interview Questions

• They discussed the job and asked about experience and how you would handle situations, then had more personal conversation with the whole group.   1 Answer

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atascosito, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primrose Schools (Atascosito, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

Smooth, friendly, and asked short questions. Before the interview, you have to do a application. Had to wait a while once I was done with the application but the lady was eager to meet with me.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primrose Schools.

Interview

They have 3 interviews, the first basic one, one with management, and then one with the owner. I feel as though the first interview is a waste of time, it lasts about five minutes and all they ask is why you applied there and basically read your resume back to you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with children?   1 Answer

Assistant Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose Schools (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

I applied with my full resume and got a call from the director to come in for an interview a few days later. I was interviewed for maybe 10 minutes after applying AGAIN on paper. I was told that I would get an assessment via email and was asked to come in the following day for them to shadow my interactions with their client's children. The shadowing went fine, I mainly played with the kids and helped clean up but I find it odd that they let random applicants do this before a background check...I never received the assessment prior to coming in for the shadow and when I finished the session she assured me that I would receive it soon (I never received it). I followed up the next day but never received a word from this facility (this week they re-upped their "urgent need for assistant teachers" so I can only assume). It is a bit disappointing to discuss future growth and excitement for the job with an equally excited (or so I thought) employer when they were never really going to give you a shot. Do not waste your time because you may not be given a fair shot at the job going in and they will never follow up with you.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a situation where two children are fighting over a toy?   1 Answer

Assistant Pre-K Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Primrose Schools (Athens, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

Very End of May 2019: Saw an Early Preschool Teacher position that had been posted on the Careers page of the school's website since March 2019. Emailed the owner and the school director to find out if there were any openings that were a little more recent. Got a phone call and an email the next day from the owner to tell me about the opening for the Assistant Pre-K Teacher position.

Very Beginning of June 2019: Scheduled an interview for later that week. Just waiting to find out if I will get an offer now.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle behavioral situations (i.e., one student pushing another)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Primrose Schools (Atlanta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

I had to submit an application online, take a test, do a video interview, and a face to face interview. After I was offered a position I had to submit all of my paperwork through Zenefits and completed my background check. On my first day, I literally sat in an empty room on the iPad doing Primrose and Prosolution trainings.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked seemed random they wrote things down but they didn't have a list of questions. It seemed as though they were trying to see if they could connect with you. If you say the right things then you have the job.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Invited to ATL to interview with CFO, President, VP of Talent and one other, very conversational, very friendly, you can tell how much they care about their employees, mission and culture.

Interview Questions

• All STAR type of questions. (Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult team member)   Answer Question

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primrose Schools (Murfreesboro, TN) in March 2019.

Interview

I filled out an application, I got an email back a day later asking me to call and set up an interview. I scheduled one for a few days later. It was a 30 minute interview with the owner. Everyone was extremely nice and friendly. I got offered the job the same day.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose Schools.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Usually director, assistant director and owner will interview you either separately by each one or in a group setting with all three. Second part of interview is a working interview for about 30 mins to a hour but they forget your even in the classroom.