Primrose Schools Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 177 of over 177 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Primrose Schools

Application

I interviewed at Primrose Schools

Interview

It was a 20 minute conversation with the director asking me questions than I signed some paper work an she sent me to a place to do my background check

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have
    Answer Question

Primrose Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose Schools

Interview

First round of interviews was 30 minute phone interview, then was told I would hear next steps within 2 days. I didn’t end up hearing back. General interview questions though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primrose Schools

Application

I interviewed at Primrose Schools

Interview

The director was friendly. Although she didn't offer up knowledge regarding benefits. I received a copy of my contract after returning home. She was given my name from another one of their centers that I had previously met with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primrose Schools (Cypress, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

Quick, conversational, overall really nice. The interviewer was basically going over my resume and going over the role duties. She asked if I would be comfortable around infants and toddlers. She also let me know the times they were looking for and let me know that I could ask to go full time if needed

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable was I with babies? Do I have experience working with kids?

Primrose Schools

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primrose Schools

Interview

Quick and painless. Friendly staff. I was required in the room for an hour to see how I reacted to the environment. Talked about continuing training and advancement with the company which is a franchise. Offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • How long I’ve work with children

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Primrose Schools (Carol Stream, IL)

Interview

Good. Very well. Nice management. Everyone seemed very professional. They asked about my background, education and experience. They also asked what age group I wanted to work in and why.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in Early Childhood?

Primrose Schools

Application

I interviewed at Primrose Schools

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Management makes the whole process very comfortable. At my location, I was only asked two questions specifically— availability and experience. The rest was very conversational and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primrose Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose Schools

Interview

(Johns creek northwest, Georgia location ) I had two phone interviews and one in person interview. The in person interview lasted 2.5 hours over coffee. It was basic questions that were easy to answer. They told me that I had the job and to put in my notice. They offered me the price I wanted and then told me my start date. Two days go by and they call me back and say they want to offer me less, but also that my reference came back not satisfactory (which I know isn’t the truth- I gave them three peoples numbers who I know I had done good work for). They had me do 28 hours worth of training before my start date. They would call me at 9:30pm at night to “talk” and they would set up 2.5 hour zoom meetings where they would read me pieces of paper that were self explanatory and stress that everything is “100% I need to look at this part”. They sent me an email two days before my start date saying they are withdrawing my offer, effective immediately . They left me jobless, and would not explain what had happened since they had called me an hour before happily chatting away. Watch out for this location, there is something very fishing going on here.

Interview Questions
  • About ratios, what would you do cases, and bow past things have been handled
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose Schools (Longmont, CO) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was very fast and easy with a nice virtual tour. The director was very accommodating and was very adapting to the fact that I am relocating to a new area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primrose Schools

Application

I interviewed at Primrose Schools

Interview

Informal and quick. I was interviewed by the director. It lasted about fifteen to 20 minutes. The interview included basic questions as well as scenarios. Be prepared to respond to various scenarios that could potentially happen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 177 Interviews