Primus International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Primus International

Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Algona, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primus International (Algona, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

To get the initial interview i was refered by a temp agency to Primus to which i agreed to meet with Primus. After receiving a reply from the HR department i was called in for an interview within 24 hours, then i meet with the shop supervisors , toured the shop, then meet the shop manager, then lastly the HR department again to discuss further employment.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to run NC machines. do you know how to set up NC machines. do you know how to load parts. do you know how to make shop floor edits.   Answer Question

Assembly Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Algona, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primus International (Algona, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Two interviewers and about 6 people interviewed. They asked several questions to each of us and we took a test with basic math questions and basic mechanical assembly questions. The interview was not too in depth.

Interview Questions

• Describe experience you have had with assembly equipment.   Answer Question

QA Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primus International (Woodinville, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

At first when I got into the interview I was walked in around the shop explaining everything that went on there which the interview spoke like a salesman, used car salesman but for an aerospace company... didn't ask me any questions about myself as an employee but mainly talked about his hobbies and likes about the company, after an hour of time went by I was just thinking wow I have this job no prob..... I was right.... people like to talk about them selves.... I will always use this knowledge in my future interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer