Private Jet Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Private Jet Services Group

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Private Jet Services Group (Durham, NH) in April 2018.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with their HR consultant, which was followed by an in person interview on campus. Pretty standard process, but very professionally handled. Communication during the process was thorough and clear. I heard back three weeks later with an official offer letter by email.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Private Jet Services Group (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Great communication, very responsive. They had a very good HT department. The interview process was the best part of the job, the company culture itself was toxic and no one lasts there for long unless you have been working there since the beginning, those people have learned to manipulate and backstab so no others get to secure their job.

Flight Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seabrook, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Private Jet Services Group (Seabrook, NH).

Interview

The ease of the interview process heavily depends on the position for which you're applying. I interviewed with the Sales Manager, HR department, and a couple other Coordinators...was relatively easy. They mainly asked about my experience, if I like to travel, normal "how would you handle this situation" questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with on-call hours and always being "plugged in" to work?   Answer Question

Brand Designer (Graphic Designer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seabrook, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Private Jet Services Group (Seabrook, NH) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted my application through LinkedIn, was contacted for a phone interview, than asked to come into office for formal interview with VP and Marketing Director. All process was smooth and all who I dealt with were very pleasant and kept my in the loop of the process.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seabrook, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Private Jet Services Group (Seabrook, NH) in June 2013.

Interview

First Round was a quick phone screen with the senior account manager. I then went in and met with her and then after that went in a few days later to meet with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• They asked scenario questions and how I would response to certain client related situations   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seabrook, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Private Jet Services Group (Seabrook, NH) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with three people, process was easy. Waited about 3 days to hear back. Not a very professional office, everyone was either in jeans or shorts and flipflops. Very casual. There wasn't an agenda of who you were meeting with, they just said, ok, so and so will be next to meet with you and then you were screened by the CEO. Overall experience was fine, just a little unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember anything specific except for the CEO asking a ridiculous mathematical question that had nothing to do with my qualifications. He expected you to do the math off the top of your head. Apparently, he does this to everyone.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. They offered what they offered and that was it. Take it or leave it.