Pro Search Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pro Search

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pro Search

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pro Search (Portland, ME) in January 2019.

Interview

Touch and go with the placement firm but the interview with the client went well. Horrible followthrough from the recruiter. Often went MIA. Went dark on more than one occasion and would call me back for other opportunities. Very unprofessional. Did not provide specific directions to interview location. In one interview process after meeting with the company and having been told the company asked for me by name, the recruiter pulled my name from consideration without my request or approval. Very strange people. Untrustworthy. Will never trust them with my search again and I have had multiple experiences with them.

Interview Questions

• Provide example of past infrastructure projects managed.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pro Search (Portland, ME) in February 2011.

Interview

very thorough process, with the opportunity to meet with the entire team. Very focused on making sure there is a strong cultural fit. They don't rush the process. In fact, came across as a little too laid back about making an offer. Opportunity to meet with people one on one and in teams.

Interview Questions

• A number of different questions about cultural fit and ability to work in an unstructured environment.   Answer Question