ProAssurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProAssurance

Policy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProAssurance (Birmingham, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, face to face with 3 managers and had "mock phone call" all within a week. Interview was normal, mock phone call was strange. Top pay is 38K

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult coworker? What was the situation and how did you resolve it? (to me, this is a red flag)!!!   Answer Question
    • Name a time you gave above average customer service to a client or member?   Answer Question

Policy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProAssurance (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Recruiter set up appointment with director and all team leads for the position . This is an entry positio more like a CSR. After interview i was scheduled for a mock call a week later.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ProAssurance (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

A recruiter found me, I interviewed with management, passed a background check, and received an offer a couple of weeks later.The offer was very competitive. Not what I asked for, but very close.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took some time, but they came in with a strong offer close to what I asked for.

Claims Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ProAssurance.

Interview

The hiring process was done by a local recruiting agency. They attempted to low ball my pay which really angered me. At that time, I was looking for employment after having my entire department disbanded with another large international insurer. Even though it was more than my current salary, I felt they forced me into leaving money on the table.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions that I recall. It was the typical generic questions until you reached the second interview at the company offices. I enjoyed that one because they were great people who were very thorough.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As it turns out, after being hired for nine months, one of the senior management guys found out my salary. They were shocked at how low it was compared to my coworkers. Not only did I receive a nice merit increase, they added thousands more to make my salary closer to everyone else's! That was amazing!

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ProAssurance in November 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with a IT recruiter. She sent my resume to ProAssurance. Recruiter contacted me that the employeer wanted to interview me. The head of the IT department interviewed me. Very professional and courteous. From what I was told, they tend to be very particular with who they hire. However, if they like you I'm told it is a very good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Out of the blue, I was asked "Android, blackberry, or iPhone?" Wasn't expecting that.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ProAssurance in July 2012.

Interview

Quick response after submitting resume but took 2 months of phone calls and 3 face-to-face interviews before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it