Procom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procom Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.6

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procom.

Interview

Short and then an offer. They brought me in and had me take a timed test and then told me how great it was to work there and how they would invest so much time and energy into me and made it seem exactly opposite of what it really is

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procom (Raleigh, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I was prescreened by a recruiter, then met first with a Technical Recruiter, then met with the Recruiting Manager and a few team members. After a week or so, they met with me again, with others members of the team, to let me know they were still interested instead of hearing radio silence. I was able to ask questions and get the feel for what working at Procom was like on a daily basis during all of my interviews and instantly felt at ease.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Procom (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

the interview was a long process with many different people to talk too. Then there is no benefits from the company and If so the benefits are to high for the employee to pay. you also have to pay for parking out of you own pocket that already shorted by pay.

Wireless Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procom in October 2015.

Interview

First off the interview was pretty standard. Interviewed with both Store Manager and District Manager. Was given job offer same day. All I had to do was fill out paperwork and give references. Had to bring back some of the paperwork on a different day. The mistake was when I did their was only the Assistant Manager their who I guess felt very threatened by competition that after 3 weeks of not hearing anything and after repeatedly trying to talk to the manager, the District Manager finally said they changed their minds. I am actually relieved that I don't work their. Too much gossip and hearsay for me

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

First, a 20-minute pre-screen phone interview, where I was mostly asked about my existing job that I had at that time, which was also recruitment, but for non-IT roles.

Then I was invited for an in-person interview and a Math+English test which happened on the same day. The actual interview was mostly further questions to understand what I have done so far, and then the interviewer explained how things work at IT recruitment etc. - which in total took about 45 minutes to an hour. The math test was very basic and very easy, middle school level I would say. The English test was not hard, but there were lots of idioms whose meanings I was supposed to understand - this was a bit of a struggle as I am not a native English speaker. This math and English test took another 45 minutes I believe.

Then I was told that if they choose to move forward with me, there will be a psychometric test. It was sent to me online and I did it from home - I believe there was some more math questions here as well, but not 100% sure of that - don't remember all the details any more.

I was under the impression that there will be a final interview if I do well in the psychometric test, but I was directly presented with an offer after the psychometric test..

Interview Questions

• Standard questions asking to elaborate my responsibilities in my past roles   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the base pay for personal reasons - but we did come into an agreement that we will revisit it shortly after I start my job there, and agreed on a specific time period.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procom (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Multi stage interview process. Casual, conversational, behavioral. Team/culture fit were a very high priority for Procom during the process. Final interview stage included meeting the team members and spending time with them on the floor.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience and my goals   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Procom (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Stage 1 : Call by recruiter to know more about you and your experience in different technologies + compensation review
    Stage 2 : Telephonic round with Technical team on various technologies such as Angular/Angular2, Javascript, Bootstrap, etc
    Stage 3 : In person technical round with hands-on problem solving on Angular, JS, Linq, SQL
    Last Stage : In person technical and compensation discussion with IT Manager/HR

Interview Questions

• Disect any given LINQ query   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procom (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The recruiter contacted me for this position and arranged the interview. First telephonic screening then in person interview.... finally management and HR. The interview was friendly and collaborating. The response/feedback for the interview process was not too long.

Interview Questions

• Some machine tests on SQL, C#, JavaScript, JQuery, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procom (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

1 round interview (in person) - Director, team leads, and then recruitment manager. Personality, technical, and scenario assessment. They call you 1 day after applying online. If you get an offer, it will be presented 1 - 2 days after the interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procom (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

In person interview to create the business case to introduce me to the client.
    I spoke about what I can do in every point of the job description and related it to what I was doing before.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult as it was very friendly so everything felt smooth :)   Answer Question