Procom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procom Interview Questions

Interviews at Procom

2.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Procom in January 2017.

Interview

Procom is a staffing firm that recruits employees for their clients. This role was for Contract Specialist at BP. There was a phone interview where we discussed the position and my past experience. We discussed the job responsibilities and expectations of the role. We also discussed salary. After determining that i would be a fit for the role they setup a breif call with the hiring Manager. We discussed the same things. I received an email shortly after offering me the position.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Procom (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

the interview was a long process with many different people to talk too. Then there is no benefits from the company and If so the benefits are to high for the employee to pay. you also have to pay for parking out of you own pocket that already shorted by pay.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procom.

Interview

Short and then an offer. They brought me in and had me take a timed test and then told me how great it was to work there and how they would invest so much time and energy into me and made it seem exactly opposite of what it really is

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procom.

Interview

4 stages. Initial phone call followed by interviews with 3 different people. Very low key and curious interview style. They don't play any "interview games". Which I think makes it more high pressured to have impressive questions and answers.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procom (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Prescreen/ phone interview, then in-person interview with three people separately. Allowed me to ask questions about the role to someone who was currently in a similar position. Spoke about my past experience, future goals, fit for the company, and preferred management style. They were very honest and upfront about the highs and lows of the job, they are looking for long term employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience in recruiting, the specifics of my full life cycle recruiting.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procom (Raleigh, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I was prescreened by a recruiter, then met first with a Technical Recruiter, then met with the Recruiting Manager and a few team members. After a week or so, they met with me again, with others members of the team, to let me know they were still interested instead of hearing radio silence. I was able to ask questions and get the feel for what working at Procom was like on a daily basis during all of my interviews and instantly felt at ease.

Wireless Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procom in October 2015.

Interview

First off the interview was pretty standard. Interviewed with both Store Manager and District Manager. Was given job offer same day. All I had to do was fill out paperwork and give references. Had to bring back some of the paperwork on a different day. The mistake was when I did their was only the Assistant Manager their who I guess felt very threatened by competition that after 3 weeks of not hearing anything and after repeatedly trying to talk to the manager, the District Manager finally said they changed their minds. I am actually relieved that I don't work their. Too much gossip and hearsay for me

Production/Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Procom.

Interview

Recruiters like Procom blatantly lie on job ads. They hook prospective freelancers on the line by stating “A client of ours etc.” when they never had the client in the first place. I electronically signed an email stating I would not accept the job through any other agency. Then the following week I see the “job” listed three different days by three different local agencies. An absolute BS story from the beginning!

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midtown Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procom (Midtown Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was called in for a 9 am interview. Signed in at the front desk on the 7th Floor. Brought upstairs to the interview room on the 8th floor. I had a referral, I had to show the interviewer that I was good for the job.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procom (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. One with HR and the other with Controller. Interview process is very straightforward.Lots of behavioral questions and several technical questions. The job description is detailed and helpful and gaining an understanding of the requirements of the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with colleagues who are much older than you in age?   1 Answer