Production Resource Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Resource Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Production Resource Group

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Production Resource Group in October 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and a telephonic interview was scheduled for next day. Spoke to manager over phone with questions about my current job and relevant experience.

On-site interview was scheduled for next day and was 2 hours. Talked to manager and two other developers. Wasn't asked to code but it was mostly sround identifying bugs and fixing them. A few questions about multithreading and some concepts fro objective-c. Rest was all around my experience in my present job.

Overall it was okay.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Production Resource Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

Submit resume online via website. Employer will contact you via phone with inertial interview questions. If they determine you are likely candidate they will schedule a in person interview. The in person interview is conducted with the General Manager and your direct supervisor as well as several other people. Within 1-2 weeks they will provide you with your offer, however you may need to be a bit pushy to get your final contract after they tell you that you will be receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation that you have had to deal with in your previous work experience and how did you make it better?   Answer Question

Shop Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Production Resource Group in March 2013.

Interview

The process is very slow and communication is troublesome, but when you do manage to speak with the HR rep and the managers, they are very welcoming and genuinely interested to hear what you have to say. They take the time to ask detailed questions about past experience, future goals and what you would like to get out of working for PRG.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with the company along the line?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase began with them asking what you would like to make and then counter offers until each party is satisfied. WARNING: Do not be deceived; they will try to undercut you as much as possible to get you started working for them for as low of a dollar amount as possible. Example: Interviewee would like to start at $21.00/hr, company offers $15.00, end up settling at $16.50.

Shop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Production Resource Group (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online, included personality test and resume. Received a phone call - unexpected phone interview. Interviewer attempted to dissuade me from taking the job - made it sound very hard or very boring. But I still wanted the job. Got a 1:1 interview, met HR manager, toured the shop. Basic skills questions, again attempted to dissuade me from taking position. Still wanted it. Five days later, received the call that I've been accepted. Also had to take a drug test/driver physical.

Interview Questions

• This job can be very hard and very boring, sometimes at the same time. Are you sure you want it?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for PRG?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating really. This is the salary, take it or leave it. I tried to push for more, an extra dollar/hour, but there was no budging. "Maybe after the 90 day review." We'll see, I guess...

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Production Resource Group (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Long and slow

Director Sales Force Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Production Resource Group in March 2010.

Interview

The company is professional. There was a phone interview followed by several in person interviews.