Project Renewal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Renewal Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Project Renewal

IT Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Project Renewal (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position via email and received a response with an invitation for an interview the same day. I was also asked to provide a brief training. Less than a week later I went in for the interview and the training session with the Chief Information Officer and the Director of Training & Clinical Development. It was a short, but very pleasant meeting and I had a great feeling about the organization and the idea of working there. I was told I would hear back after a week and felt it would have to be good news. When a few weeks had passed I contacted them myself. I mailed, phoned and left messages, but I didn't hear anything back. I can understand the feelings were not mutual, but it would have been very nice to hear something. Especially since they seemed so enthusiastic too. Anyway, I hope they keep up the great work they're doing. It's just a shame I'm not joining them.

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Project Renewal (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

I heard about the opening from a friend, she recommended me for the job to the person who would become my direct supervisor, who contacted me for an interview. I was offered the job a few days, maybe over a week, after the first and only interview.

Resident Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Project Renewal (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

It was very simple. I was only interviewed by one person and they asked simple qiestions about my temprement, willingness to work with client population, and availability. After the one on one interview I had to report to HR headquarters at a later date for orientation, fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you witness two clients engaged in a physical altercation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is really nothing to negotiate about besides how long will you work as a per-diem employee until you can become full-time.