Prologistix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2017

1.7

Material Handler/Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prologistix (Lenexa, KS) in November 2017.

Interview

Fill out applications online
    Online onboarding process
    Go into office, do some testing, pee in a cup, talk with account manager to discuss skills assessment and type of work desired. In my case, scheduled for additional update certification, Prologistix orientation and onsite orientation at jobsite all to take place by Tues following Friday meeting with acct manager.

Interview Questions

• With your level of experience, what type of position are you living king for?   4 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prologistix.

Interview

You apply, they wont call. However if you call them, you're hired. If you can count, and pass a drug screen, you're in. then wait four or five weeks for them to not call. Then call them, get told they will call you back in a few minutes, and never hear from them again.

Interview Questions

• there were no interview questions. just what area you want to work, what shift you want, ect.   1 Answer

Temporary Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prologistix (Reno, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

They wanted me to come in for a group interview, however, I came in an hour early. They still allowed me in, had me sit down and do a basic math/number-reading test (of which I passed), and had a detailed discussion of my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Please explain why you would be a good match for this position. (I was try to obtain a position at Arrow Electronics)   1 Answer

Mail Handler Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Point, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prologistix (East Point, GA).

Interview

I was ask minimal questions. How long experience, when did I work for Postal Service Will this job be a good match for my skills set Can I work safe..

Interview Questions

• Can you work. Stay safe. Do yoy have steel toe boots?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prologistix (Morrisville, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

went in for drug test, took forklift written test also took driving tedt..Meet with supervisor talk to him..zwaited a couple days and he called me in for another interview and after talking to me and myou experience hired me on temporary

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologistix (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I went in took test on computer talked to a lady did a drug screen went to work next day someone meet me at the lobby to introduce me to my supervisor and to let me know they would be there to answer any questions I might have

Interview Questions

• Could I operatever a forklift   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prologistix.

Interview

Very professional and friendly when helping place clients with jobs. The process consisted of several steps. You first had to fill out I-9 and "on board" paperwork. Then you had to take 3 tests: general knowledge test, forklift test and a math test.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked and comfortable in a cold environment?   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with a stand-up forklift?   1 Answer
    • What shift do you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Prologistix (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

Sit in a room 30 minutes, watch a video, based on experience and skin color they accept or reject you. I had been called at 9 am and was told my application was complete and that I should come in at 1030, I arrived at 1010, they said I was late and to come back at 1:30, at 1:30 my resume and application were rejected

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologistix (Louisville, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was done after wasting 1 hr filling out applications. And then jobs In which I had no interest were offered to me. Bad news is they were not the positions I had interest in. The online add draws in people. And then they have different openings once you get in the office.

Interview Questions

• No questions they just want to know experience and then they try to stick you somewhere to fill their orders for workers   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prologistix (McDonough, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was great and very helpful and I like my job just had car problems I have got that fix ask to find another job no reply or call or text

Interview Questions

• Do u have a auto or have good a reliable transportation   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations made the job offer was there when I came in