Prologistix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prologistix (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Was contacted via LinkedIn. After some research accepted an interview. Initial interview was in their northern location in Houston, near Beltway 8. Walked into the company suite, a simple company 1 story building a part of a shopping center with other similar company suites. Was immediately welcomed by receptionist who offered water and coffee. Encountered many smiles and "good mornings" while having friendly small talk with the receptionist. In a short time met with Candis whom I exchanged several emails and scheduled to interview me. She was honest and sincere, asked me a variety of questions. From my education, my experience, my knowledge of what my friends think of me, to the reason I was not wearing jewelry or any accessories, each of my answers were answered honestly. As a young female answering questions before questioning my answers, nervously, feeling small, Candis made me feel completely normal. I could tell she was thrown off by my honestly, but her smile was curiosity made me feel comfortable, very human.

2nd interview was at one of their other locations, more South Houston, where I met with a higher rank executive who was just as wholesome as I hoped. Prologistix knows what they are doing when they build teams.

Interview Questions

• I see you're not wearing any jewelry, nothing wrong with that. Just wondering why not?   2 Answers

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prologistix (Joliet, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

got contacted by support member, decided the interview time and date, Attended office, performed basic test of math, calculation, basic understanding of items numbers, security and safety check and tests, background screen check, drug test

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prologistix (McDonough, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was so prefect i was very nervous and scared to talk but i sat up with my head nice and straight and a beautiful smile as always and answered every question they asked me and i give them every answer the were looking for..

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prologistix (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewer had my application in hand and asked questions concerning items on it. There was discussion about a math test I would have to take, general summary from me on my background and a onsite drug test was scheduled. I was asked about my shift availability and given a guide to the place of employment and given a general idea of how to dress and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Could I pass a background check.   1 Answer

Interview

Simple and easy. They asked questions that pertained to how you would react to stress and working with others. The process was quick and the interviewers were very understanding and helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Prologistix (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

Sit in a room 30 minutes, watch a video, based on experience and skin color they accept or reject you. I had been called at 9 am and was told my application was complete and that I should come in at 1030, I arrived at 1010, they said I was late and to come back at 1:30, at 1:30 my resume and application were rejected

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prologistix (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Online registration aids preparation for aptitude test and background check during employment interview. Personal one on one interview is performed face to face in a comfortable and professional office setting. Pleasant and efficient staff assist as needed to ensure prospective workersed are matched appropriately.

Interview Questions

• List special skills that qualify you for desired position directly related to relevant criteria for employment.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prologistix (Greenbelt, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a group type of setting.I thought that when you have an interview it was suppose to be one on one. I didn't know it was going to be a group interview. Let alone, we didn't have a real manager there.

Interview Questions

• We just filled out paper work and listened to when we were able to get a call.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prologistix (Baltimore, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

3 step process, internal recruiter phone screen with a number of questions about background, success stories, challenges faced, previous employer info, etc. some behavior type questions but mainly looking to see if you are a good match for the position. Then interview with local VP - get to know you on a personal level and some behavior type questions. Very laid back interview, wants to see if your personality is a fit for the office and company. 2nd in person is with the regional president, another very relaxed interview, few questions about background and interests but really wants to get to know you as a person and type of personality.

Forklift Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologistix (Greenville, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview drug screen forklift certification and job offer. It was very easy and as long as you can pass drug screen you can pretty much get a job here.

Interview Questions

• What type of work you did in the past? How long? What type of work are you looking for. Do you have reliable transportation. Temp to hire or just temp.   2 Answers