Publicis Groupe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Publicis Groupe

2.6

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Groupe (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The recruiting manager reached out to schedule a call. We set a meeting and chatted for about an hour regarding my experience and the open position. I thought it was a great conversation and was excited to hear more. The recruiter said they would follow up after discussing with the hiring manager. I never ended up hearing back after reaching out multiple times. Not even an auto generated note saying I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing that excites you most about the sports marketing industry in the future?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

I applied online and HR reached out to me to schedule a phone and in-person interview. I thought both interviews went well, that I received another email for the third interview. I sent follow up emails and I never received a rejection email or anything I just got ghosted. The worst thing is I saw the reviews on Glassdoor about people getting ghosted never receiving a rejection email or nothing I tried to ignore it. I can tell this is a great company to work for and I was excited to work there, but it’s bad business to never receive a rejection email and have people waiting for an offer or rejection email. I’m not sure if I would recommend this place to anyone.

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Groupe (San Jose, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

one round of phone interview,
    then I was given take-home assignment to work on.
    I gave them the my ideas on how to solve the problem.
    then they called for on-sight interview, that I didn't go.
    just wanted to do a mock-interview.

Interview Questions

• how to design a model for times series data using LSTM?   1 Answer

Account Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Groupe (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had a phone interview and a few in person interviews and a few conversations with the HR manager, which were all very pleasant but I'm disappointed that I never received a rejection email, even after I followed up to check on the progress. I'm not upset that I didn't get the position however if someone takes the time out of their day several times to speak with your company for a potential opportunity, you should at least have the courtesy to send them a rejection email so they're not left in the dark.

Interview Questions

Interview

Professional, convenient location great questions I don't want to write this review so I am going to stop now but it is insisting that I wrote at least 30 words minimum

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Groupe (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview consists of two rounds:

1st Phone interview for 30 mins: Very basic, just to filter out complete newbies I guess
    - Tell me about what you are doing right now
    - What's the diff between union and union all
    - Basic T-SQL

2nd Onsite: Back to back 4 interviews:
    2a. Technical with 2 low level engineers (future team peers) - 1 hour
    2b. Just overall talk with "Project Lead" (described by himself) - 30 mins
    2c. General + Technical talk with Data Scientist - 30 mins
    2d. Another senior level manager (was absent the interview day) - 30 mins

2a: It was very weird, two engineers came to interview room, and they acted as if they were not allowed to talk or something, they showed complete lack of interviewing or social skills. That was a red flag. From the experience, I know that when you see a company with unhappy employees, just run, compensation, package - not worth it.
    Technical details: They bring a laptop, give you one CSV file and ask you to build and ETL and dimensional data warehouse and give you 45 minutes. I was like: eh, excuse me?

2b. "Project lead" - I can't stand managers who try to seem tougher than they really are. He started by saying he is the project lead, oversees everything, I asked, what exactly, he said this whole thing (whatever that means). Long story short, it is a 30-min conversation with someone who looks into your eyes for 30 mins, reminds of a detective/criminal interaction in a closed room.

2c. The only "sane" person I talked to in this company, more technical, knows what he is doing and what he is asking, without loud titles and stuff. It was just a mixed technical/personal - tell me what you are doing right now, what do you think of python versus sql, ssis etc.

2d. Wasn't there the interview day.

Compensation package: $160K base, some bonus promise, insurance, 401k etc.

No offer, but to be honest, I would not join even if they extended an offer, decided that was not going to join before interview started.

Interview Questions

• - Union vs Union all
      - dimension/fact table design
      - why would you choose star schema
      - star schema vs snowflake schema
      - when do you choose snowflake schema
      - is it necessary to eliminate dups? (???)   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Groupe (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

Received a request for a phone interview, was told I would be a great fit and was then ghosted after the interviewer tipping me off that managers make it difficult to hire and stay in touch with candidates.

Data Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Groupe (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

this was with Publicis emil in Berlin.

The first interview was good and i was told that I will be having an interview the next week. So i went to berlin spent a good 60euros on train tickets and no reply for 2weeks. Then i got a call for the next interview process again wemt back to berlin (good again 60euros) for the interview.

Only one person showed up for the interview and it lasted 15mins. And then they never bothered to reply back. Inspite of follow up on emails amd calls, they choose never to reply back.

Lawyer Interview

Interview

The interview process was informative. Interviewers were on time and happy to answer questions. Interviews felt more like conversations than aggressive interrogations. Interviewers were very focused on establishing that candidate matched the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? What appeals to you about working for us?   Answer Question

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publicis Groupe.

Interview

It was a standard protocol interview. You first receive a phone interview and then are assigned a followup interview in person. I had a good knowledge of the organization and was able to ask relevant questions pertaining to the work culture and requirements of the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in working with Broadcast Media? (I was applying for their Digital Advertising position and was asked if I wanted to work in another related position).   Answer Question