Pulse (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pulse (UK) Interview Questions

Interviews at Pulse (UK)

2.9

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pulse (UK).

Interview

Recruiter called myself, found my CV online the usual, and then they made a date for a telephone interview, on the telephone interview they asked the basic questions and then told me to send references over to them. a few days later they confirmed my start date, salary and who to meet on the day and also requested a different referee preferably someone who i recently worked with

Interview Questions

• Have you had any admin experience
      describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult person etx   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broxbourne, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (Broxbourne, East of England, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was made up of a variety of questions around my understand of recruitment/Pulse and the specialty that I'd interviewed for, as well as scenario based questions on different situation that I may face in recruitment

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the role of a recruitment consultant?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Pretty good, phone interview then 2 interviews including presentation. Had t gather a good understanding of the company and use that knowledge to show I had done my research. Met the managers and they had to decide which one gave hired me.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Competency Based Interview. The interview was very progressive and I had a good experience with the staff who asked me to conduct the interview. I have never been through a more comprehensive process and felt excited to join the company at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Pulse (UK) Response

Jun 1, 2015 – Group HR Director

Thank you for your review and taking the time to share your interview experience with us.

Having recently introduced our core competencies into both our hiring processes and our learning and... More

Bookings Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Cross, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (Kings Cross, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Came in to the office, was greeted politely by a manger and team leader. - Both experienced members of Pulse. Was in a room and was asked questions,discussed the role of the job and i asked any questions that i wanted to. Got to know a bit more about the company and how they operate.

Interview Questions

Pulse (UK) Response

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Really constructive, felt supported by the recruitment team during the process. It was nice to have a contact person to check things through and answer any questions. One of my most enjoyable recruitment process I have every been through.

Interview Questions

• What will you give to my company if you where successful?   1 Answer

Jul 28, 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you for your feedback - it's great to hear that this was one of the most enjoyable recruitment processes you have been through!

Compliance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheshunt, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (Cheshunt, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed, friendly manager who maid you feel at ease. Wasn't asked many questions just discussed the role. HR team arranged the interview via the telephone, no test or skills test, just an informal chat with future manager. One of the most relaxed interviews I've had.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was an assessment day with a group of around 25 applicants. There were several 'rounds', with people being eliminated at the end of each one. Tasks were based around work in small groups to discuss different topics and generate presentations to perform to the panel and other applicants. These topics were contextual and present day, for example having to discuss the use of social media in recruitment and research. There was also an individual presentation element in the penultimate stage. The applicants who made it through into the final stage all had a 1:1 interview with the panel.
    The day was tiring but a great experience. The pulse panel were friendly, encouraging and diplomatic. We were also provided with a buffet lunch.

Interview Questions

Pulse (UK) Response

Jul 28, 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I'm glad that you had a great experience and that the Pulse panel were friendly, encouraging and diplomatic. Welcome to the team!

Booking Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Great communication from HR, interviewers were pleasant and went on for almost 2 hours! I had 2 interviews, first with my business manager and one of the team leaders, then a second with another team leader and the managing director.

Booking Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broxbourne, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (Broxbourne, East of England, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Discussion regarding CV and previous experience, Scenrio based questionsaround the job role. Character based questions, I was then able to ask any questions I had regarding the role and company

Interview Questions

• What did i know about the company   1 Answer