Pyramid Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.6

Consultant Carr Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (New York, NY).

Interview

The company's recruiter found me. Had an interview with her and then the branch manager via phone. Then an in person interview with the branch manager followed by a phone interview with the company's VP

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very well. I was a little nervous at first, but it went by very nice and smooth. There were very important questions asked regarding my experience and skill set. Also, all of my questions were answered very well and detailed. The company reached out to me quickly.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with timesheets?   1 Answer

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Brief, all based on the client's needs and mostly over the phone except for client site visit. Pyramid was involved more after-the-fact as the client (Wipro) made all the interviewing/hiring decisions.

Ruby On Rails Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Dover, NH) in May 2016.

Interview

Closed questions that demonstrate our knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
    Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require us to work through the answer.
    Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
    Behavioural questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.
    Technical Screening

Executive Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was professional, provided info about the end client and offered up links to do my research before walking in for the interview for their end client. They made me feel confident about the interview and it was a good experience. Follow up - they were forthcoming about the client picking another applicant. Pyramid is a good agency to work for, and I hope to work with them again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should submit you to our end client?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

Brief and specific to the customer need. Pyramid pre-screened for the HP position, identifying my experience in Program and Project management at a customer location. The entire process took about 30 minutes.

Senior Agile PLM Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Reading, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was as expected and detailed at the level of necessity to meet the requirements of the position. It was straightforward and detailed. The questions were asked by a person who knew the application obviously.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter asking skills and experience and reading the position requirements. Several calls and days later, we negotiate pay and he schedules an interview with the client. The client interviewed me and made a decision within a week.

Interview Questions

• Shravan, asked me about my skills and experience and then read the requirements about the position. In the client interview, i was asked about my past experience and understanding over construction and technical matters.   1 Answer

IT CHANGE MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in September 2015.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone with Pyramid Consulting. Shortly after I received a second and third interview in person at customer facility. Employed within a couple days.

Patient Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Syracuse, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with the Client and was educated on the background of the company, and was informed on my role and what was expected of me. I was given the company's motto and some material to help clarify any questions.

Interview Questions

• How well do i work under pressure?   1 Answer