Pyramid Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Warren, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

It was somewhat lengthy, but thorough. The interview was quite comfortable however more like a pleasant conversation, That covered all of the bases. It also aloud me to interview them in like manner.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to elaborate on my experiences, and expertise.   1 Answer

Patient Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Syracuse, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with the Client and was educated on the background of the company, and was informed on my role and what was expected of me. I was given the company's motto and some material to help clarify any questions.

Interview Questions

• How well do i work under pressure?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in August 2014.

Interview

shortlisting of resume, then one on one interview with the client. HR counselling for better understanding of the job and resolution of any doubts shortlisting of resume, then one on one interview with the client. HR counselling for better understanding of the job and resolution of any doubts

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting.

Interview

Was a standard case and behavioral interview with a young chap. He asked me about certain US trends on a graph and I think he was somewhat unimpressed. I am unsure about how he made the decision.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through this case (had to do with shopping trends in the US)   Answer Question

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Bedminster, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I Interviewed at client site. The interviewer was a department supervisor. She was pleasant and tried putting me at ease. She explained that it was a contract position with a great chance of becoming permanant.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a router and a firewall   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my hours for this position.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview which was pretty basic. Just asked some standard questions about selling. Asked about my past positions and experience. We probably spent a good fifteen to twenty minutes on the phone for the interview. It went by very quickly.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience with SalesForce do you have?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting in January 2015.

Interview

The overall process is pretty quick and seems quite efficient in the sense that they communicate between their internal departments pretty well. Mine was for a Senior Manager position where to get to the decision maker, I had to get past 2 intermediate levels.

Interview Questions

• No such unexpected question, just that the timing of the phone call was unexpected.   Answer Question

Still in the works - I haven't declined - You should add an option for Work in Progress or make this non-mandatory.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very thorough. The recruiter prepared me for the interview by giving me insight on the position and hiring manager and followed-up after the interview. I would definitely recommend Pyramid to any looking for a contract position.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Redmond, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was good. First they took phone interview and then there was face to face interview. Interview was in Redmond, WA. They ask about telecommunication related questions. The position was Android security system mobile phone testing

Interview Questions

• All telecommunication related questions   1 Answer

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pyramid Consulting (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening by Telephonic interview followed by Skype interview.Interview was mainly about my overall experience and technical skiils in Angular, Javascript ,NodeJS,HTML5,CSS3,JQuery,knowledge in cloud technologies and also about certifications

Interview Questions

• Experience in Nodes JS and Frontend technologies like Angular   1 Answer