QTI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at QTI Group

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QTI Group (Madison, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Online application, emails, online testing on 10-key, typing speed, MS Office; online providing I-9 and personal data, live interview. QTI states they perform this process for their own temps as well as direct-hire positions for which they recruit.

Interview Questions

• Two Red Flags: Employer requests applicant's personal information before the interview, even for "direct hire" positions, in which they are only recruiting, but will not be the employer of record. Also stated they will not disclose where / at what company one would be working, even after the live interview. An applicant would only be informed after the hire!   2 Answers

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QTI Group (Madison, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on my school's website and heard back within two weeks.
    First round-phone interview about 15 minutes and includes mostly behavioral questions
    Was told I moved to next round at end of call
    Second round-in office with compensation team still mostly behavioral questions with a few technical questions thrown in
    Received a call on my walk home from the interview and was told I moved to next round
    Third round-in office with COO of compensation and provided compensation team with some of my writing samples relating to statistical analysis
    Received an offer two days after this interview

*Didn't accept the offer because the salary was way too low and didn't make me feel that I would be a valued member of the organization. I rejected the offer when I didn't have any other offers on the table, which doesn't say much for a team whose job it is to determine compensation. A little more than a month after this I received a much better offer from another company that included a higher salary (50% more than what QTI offered) and a solid benefits package.

Interview Questions

• Why QTI?
      Why compensation consulting?
      Favorite management style?
      Do I prefer working individually or with a team?
      Where do I see myself in five years?   Answer Question

QTI Group Response

Jun 29, 2016 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for the feedback, it is appreciated.

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QTI Group (Madison, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

First was a brief phone interview with recruiter to discuss role and background. Very nice and informative and was quick to follow up with next steps. Next interview was with the hiring manager who gave more details about role specifically. Asked about background again and what kind of management style I like.

Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QTI Group (Appleton, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

They want your life story,There was no follow up and they avoideg me all together,Over all QTI is a Big Waste of My Time because they mislead me and were not not honest.I felt they are only there for the cliet,not the job seeker!

Interview Questions

• about what your skills were   1 Answer

Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QTI Group (Madison, WI).

Interview

The interview process was tedious and you have to interview again for each desired employer as well as do a phone screening before you can get to the face to face interview. I signed up for Epic in March and still haven't gotten anything.

Interview

Applied for position online. Set up account. Uploaded resume. Received phone call to set up time for in person meeting (they are an employment agency.) Took computer proficiency tests from home. Went to office. Filled out paperwork and showed 2 forms of i.d. Watched informational Powerpoint about employee manual. Then had interview.

Interview Questions

• Name two things about your last position that you would change.   Answer Question
    • Name one strength and one weakness your former supervisor would mention?   Answer Question