Qatargas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qatargas Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Contracts Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qatargas.

Interview

I was contacted by a head hunter out of Qatar. She gave me a few tips for the telephone interview. The interview itself lasted about 40 minutes. The two interviewers were pleasant. They wanted to know about me and why I wanted to work for the company and they especially wanted to know if I would be willing to relocate to Qatar.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qatargas.

Interview

Phone interview. All hiring is done thru an agent. A medical is required followed by a background check. The application of a visa follows and the offer process occurs in parallel. If one passes the medical and the offer negotiations are successful, then the company will first mobilize the candidate and his family can follow a month or two later. The total process from interview to first day at the desk can take between 6 and 10 months.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions about my experiences. Since there is no equal opportunity laws, be prepared to be asked very personal questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A preliminary offer comes, and is almost always a low ball. Negotiating is difficult and demeaning, but necessary, because there are few raises once hired. The contract is good for 3 years, and no negotiations occur prior to contract expiration.

Fleet Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Qatargas (Doha (Qatar)) in February 2014.

Interview

My CV reached the section's division manager through a common contact and about a month later he called me for an interview. 4 Heads and the division manager interviewed me with questions on my experience. Then the 2nd (and last) interview took place, 2 weeks later, where again 4 people attended the meeting. At the end of the interview I was asked to run an excel based exercise on shipping costs. It was a friendly approach.

Interview Questions

• Why Qatar and Qatargas?   1 Answer
    • How do you do cost benefit analysis   1 Answer

Senior Handover Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatargas (Doha (Qatar)) in January 2013.

Interview

1- Interview timing toke more than excepted .
    2-Most of interview focused on my previous rolls.
    3-On person of 5 team interviewer was asking much .
    4- Team came late. part of team came later .

Interview Questions

• Most of interview questions focused on my previous rolls, and the handover experiences done before between RasGas and Qatargas and weakness and advantages and lessons learned   1 Answer

Help Desk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatargas (Doha (Qatar)) in May 2012.

Interview

Professional Interview enquiring the educational qualification and technical background. Asked about previous Work Experience in Companies or other Non Government or Not To Profit Organisations.
    Also Extra-Curricular Interests were also questioned about.