Qology Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Qology Direct

1.8

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Interview

Standard fare job interview. H.R. was great, very friendly. The actual department management questions seemed canned. This part of the process pails in comparison to real high tech company interviews

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult questions. Odd question - What type of cell phone do you use? Do you ever turn it off?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Qology Direct (Margate, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency, the agency was cool and my hiring supervisor ( Ilse ) was cool. It was the corporate level that was not cool. The staffing agency was suppose to get paid for putting me in that position. I was excited about the job after my interview and their test that I had to do - a mock of the kind of work I would be doing. It was easy but took me several hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know about my portfolio pieces, walked through my work.   Answer Question

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Qology Direct (Margate, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was fast and easy I did the open house. I did the job fair Tuesday pass the first interview then was asked to come the next day to meet with a upper up manager. I got the job on the spot.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Qology Direct in February 2017.

Interview

Really breif, waited about 15min to speak w someone then moved on the the hiring manager.
    I was offered and accepted the job, however I have yet to hear back from them :/

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qology Direct (Margate, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

interview process was a breeze , i waited 10 minjutes was called in by a woman named Tara . she is the recruiter but she had a Team Lead interview me .He asked a free questions like Tell me about yourself , why should we hire you and whats my schudule like > that was it . he left Tara came back and told me that i was a good fit . hired on the spot ! was told i start in 2 weeks to work for Sprint , have to come back tomorrow to fill out paper work and do a drug test .

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qology Direct (Margate, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was referred and emailed my resume. I got a call to come in for an interview. I got to the office and had to wait a few minutes for Tara. She talked to me for awhile, then she introduced me to my team lead,Amad, I talked with him and he made me sell him something while we were talking. He was very full of energy and he got me excited to work here. At the end of the interview he said he would tell Tara that he would recommend me. Tara then came back and told me that they were reviewing everyone and I would get a call. She called me back the next day to tell me to come do paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last job? What makes me think I could sell a cellphone over the phone if it's not in front of the customer? Could I work nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qology Direct (Margate, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

They had a huge job fair then two interviews with managers. The first was easy. The second interview was with a manager who unexpectedly made me pretend to sell him an office phone. I dazzled them but no one else informed me of having to jump through such hoops.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform under pressure?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coconut Creek, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Qology Direct (Coconut Creek, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

the corporate recruiter doesn't interview you. She's more of an appointment setter. I sat in the interview room for 20 minutes before someone came to talk with me. Highly unorganized company, with "too many cooks in the kitchen". after the 10 minute interview, I was hired and told to do a drug test. I started the next week ready to go with no one to shadow,

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qology Direct in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online then got a call for an interview. Met with Tara, who explained the job description, then I immediately interviewed with another manager. They basically ask you about your previous employment, they definitely want sales experience. They role play with you to see if you can sell then I got hired. Came back the next week to fill out paperwork and they send you to labcorp for a drug test. Two weeks later I started training.

Interview Questions

• Do you strive to make money / sell?   Answer Question
    • Do you have sales experience   1 Answer
    • If I call in inquiring about a phone but say I'll call you back what would you do   1 Answer

Negotiation

None $12/hr plus commission. I hear they never give raises though.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qology Direct (Plantation, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

it was fast and very brief. ladies all you have to do is look good and have tight or revealing clothing. if your interviewer is a woman just keep smiling with her