Quaker Chemical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quaker Chemical

Sort:

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quaker Chemical (Conshohocken, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

After phone screening, I was on site for 2 rounds of interviews. I was interviewed by HR, all IA team members, controller, financial director, senior tax accountant, business manager. It was 2 rounds total 10 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is your career goals? How to deal with conflict? A case interview. Walk me through your resume, etc.   Answer Question

Process Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quaker Chemical.

Interview

Phone interview with an HR rep. After that, would have been a phone interview with the hiring manager. It normally would have been an on site interview, but with the holidays they were doing phone interviews

Chemist Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quaker Chemical in June 2010.

Interview

Arranged through a recruitment agency, two 1:1 interviews in one day, the first with HR and the second with the person who would be line manager. According to the feedback from the recruitment agency, positive feedback from the people who interviewed me, but the manager of the department, US based, did not think I was and appropriate match for the position, even though he did not meet me or speak to me.

A few weeks later they contact me again asking if I was still interested and I agreed to a telephone interview with the US based manager and another local manager. Feedback from the recruitment agency was that the local manager was pleased with me but the US based manager did no want anybody with higher qualifications that him! So never got an offer.

Not such a positive impression of their office and people. It did not look like a pleasant physical environment, even though the people were kind and polite. The image they projected to me is that there is a lot of internal conflicts between their personnel.