Quantum Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quantum Services

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quantum Services (Liverpool, NY).

Interview

Brief phone interview regarding your experiences. Great emphasis in watching the video and addressing any concerns with the work that is to be expected. Missed the mark on one of the phone interview questions regarding when the last time was that I made a mistake. However, because of my many years in my previous field, mistakes were rare. So I was just honest about that.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you made a mistake and what steps did you take to correct it?   Answer Question

Audit Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballwin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quantum Services (Ballwin, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed entirely over the phone, one interview with the recruiter, and one with head of operations. Very straightforward. Hard to fail this interview. Setting up the interview took a couple of days because we played phone tag for the first couple but once the actual interview was set up it went quick.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a manager or co worker when they are upset?
      What is customer service?
      Are you willing to travel 100-360 miles a week?
      Are you good with people?
      Teamplayer?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Usually the starting pay is very high, there was no need to negotiate.

Audit Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quantum Services in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, then met with them in a hotel for in person interview then met at a restaurant for last interview. The interview was normal procedures. They told me that it would be about 200 mile week and after I did the required training I would receive raise...NOT true.