Questus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Questus Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Questus

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Questus.

Interview

I went through a 3-step interview process. The first interview was a phone interview with the head of client services out in Cali. That went well and I moved on to a few in-person interviews with a group account lead, producer, and head of strategy in the NY office. Again, all interviews went well. The last step was to present a creative brief to both NY and Cali offices. I was told to pretend I was presenting to my creative team, which I did, and in my current role, the "presentation" would be pretty casual. Not knowing what was expected, I wasn't sure how the last interview went, until I was notified that they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Specific question about reaching the target market when there are barriers to this demo.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Questus (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was a short process. I spoke on the phone with the hiring manager. We went over details of my experience and what I was looking to accomplish from my internship.

Interview Questions

• The questions involved my primary interests, goals and accomplishments.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral in person interview. Very basic and friendly atmosphere. Felt like more of a conversation with a friend than an actual interview. Very nice people who come off as very welcoming.

Negotiation

Hourly wage. No negotiating.